We have all read what happened, but in case you don’t know, here’s how it started:
Then after striking out the next game, this is what happened:
I have no problem with him shoving the catcher who was up in his grill, but then don’t run away. Start it? Finish it! Or shut-up!
Anyway, he was sent to RC and will likely be suspended for a few games leading to the instant question:
Is he a bonehead? The Jury is out.
Erisbel Arruebarrena was sent to RC as a slap on the wrist, but I think he will also be suspended.
- Alex Guerrero played LF last night at AAA. I smell trade….
- With the Rays back in the race, David Price isn’t going anywhere, unless someone wants to REALLY OVERPAY. What is overpay? Seager, Pederson, Urias!
- Jon Lester is a little different, but it’s going to take two of those players to get him. No way!
- If Ethier and Crawford were both gone, I would be fine with a platoon of Pederson and Van Slyke in LF.
- What Colletti says about Pedrson not being ready is crap! Any other team would have called him up.
- It is always most excellent to sweep the Giants!
- Two words: Kenley Jansen! He’s the closest thing we have seen to Mariano Rivera for a while.
- Brian Wilson is not right – no his elbow!