I keep reading that there’s too much talent on this Dodger team to keep playing at the .500 pace they are. The talent is there but the clubhouse is fractured and King Hanley and Primma Donna Kemp need to take the next flight out of town. I see their body language, I hear the rumblings. The beat writers won’t touch it because if they do they will get shut out and be forced to quit just like Tony Jackson when he ratted out some players after the Arizona swimming party.
You all need to realize that a lot of what goes on within the team is never reported but if you have an once of sense, you can see that Matt Kemp and Hanley Ramirez are cancerous to this team. Matt thinks he’s a centerfielder and Hanley thinks he’s a SS who should have a new $150 million deal. Ship ‘em, Ned! There’s a market – maybe the Dodgers can only get prospects, but they should just do it! Ship ‘em, Ned! While you are at it, move Carl Crawford, too! Ship ‘em, Ned! They can help a team or teams get to the Series, but they are done in LA. Ship ‘em, Ned!
I can’t speak for every Dodger fan, but I’d rather lose with this lineup than win with what we have:
- Gordon 2B
- Pederson CF
- Puig RF
- Gonzalez 1B
- Uribe 3B
- Ethier/Van Slyke LF
- Ellis C
That team would play defense and would win more games. Let’s see if Joc is ready. Crawford, Kemp and Ramirez would bring some nice picks. Ship ‘em, Ned!
You all know I have not had a good feeling about this team long before the season started. Insanity is doing the same thing and thinking you will get different results. It’s time to go down a different path. Ship ‘em, Ned! It’s addition by subtraction.
- Corey Seager is ready to move to Chattanooga and is on the fast track to LA – we might see him in September for a minute.
- RDLR pitched 7 scoreless in his callup to Boston last week.
- We all knew Carlos Santana wasn’t a Catcher (at least I did), so they moved him to 3B this year. He’s currently hitting .159. Yikes! What happened to him?
- I like Darnell Sweeney a lot!
- Pedro Baez is out-pitching Paco Rodriguez and Jose Dominguez at AAA…. I’m just sayin’
- Zach Lee is 5-5 with a 4.71 ERA at AAA. He has allowed 76 hits in 65 innings while striking out 48. He has never looked like a top prospect to me, or is it just Albuquacky that is messing him up?
- Draft day! How can they screw it up? Let me count the ways….