The best pitcher in baseball just showed why he is just that. By the way, I am not saying Clayton Kershaw is considered the best left-hander in Dodger history… yet! I just predict that when he retires, he will be. He has a lot to do to make that a fact, even if his no-hitter was more dominating than any of Sandy’s no-hitters!
Zach Lee wasn’t at Albuquerque last night, but he got slammed to the tune of giving 7 hits, 6 runs and 4 BB in 4 innings pitched. Without any dominant pitch, if he doesn’t have one pitch working, he’s toast, which is why I am not high on him. It’s also why I would trade him and Andre Ethier to the Red Sox for Uehara. Shoot, I’d throw in $15 mil (but it’s not my money). There’s no way, I would include Joc Pederson in any trade. Uehrara takes Chris Perez place and Pederson take Ethiers place. Ethier is re-rejuvenated with his buddy Pedroia, and Lee might go to the pen for a while. But, NO Joc Pederson included in that deal. No. Nada! Negative! Zip! Zero chance!
News of Note:
- Joc Pederson is hitting .319 at AAA while FedEx is at .318! What does it all mean?
- Arrrrrr is tearing up AAA!
- Seager blasted his 14th HR and hit his 28th double at RC last night – he is one of the youngest players in the league and a man among men, hitting .355! Seager is second in batting but the leader is 3 years older than him! He needs challenged and should move a level…. soon! For Godsakes, he OPSing 1.033.
- Jansen looks like he has corrected his problem(s).
- So, I ear Guerrero is about ready to resume baseball activity. Mike Tyson can almost taste it!