the Dodgers would be in first place – way in first place!

The Dodgers starting pitchers have the best won – loss record in baseball.

They have the 4th best ERA in all of baseball and most of that was without Clayton Kershaw who didn’t fare well today, but I will tell you that the HR he gave up was pure blind luck.  99 out of 100 times, it gets the out.  But, it was bad luck on Sunday.

The bullpen, on the other hand is a train-wreck.  They have 11 looses – the most in all of baseball… even worse than the Cubs!

Kenley Jansen is the new Brandon League, who just might be the closer tomorrow!

The clutch hitting is also deplorable and there’s a smoldering situation brewing about who should play LF.

I’ll be at the game tomorrow and sort things out as I make my annual pilgrimage to the Ravine.

mothers-day-2014-end

And with all that’s been going bad, they’re still only 4.5 games out of first.

There are things that need to be fixed. But it is only May 12th. That leaves about 4.5 months left in the season. Fact is, the division is very winnable, and I do expect to see better performances from Kemp and Hanley, and I expect Agon to pick it up again. And I’m convinced that Gordon is the real deal. And if the Dodgers begin to put up runs more consistently, I expect that it will have a positive effect on the pen. Right now there are just too many close games.

And of course, I don’t think that the Dodgers will sit still if there is any way to improve the team.

Oh, and one other thing. The Dodgers are 20-19, 4.5 games out of first. The Cardinals, who do it the Cardinal Way, are 19-19, 5 games out of first. I hate to keep saying this, but it’s true. IT’S A LONG SEASON.

Long season indeed. No need to hit the panic button.

But Olivo and Turner? I thought Turner could hit a bit. He hasn’t shown it. And Olivo will swing at anything. Romo struck him out without throwing a strike.

I’m not worried yet. Many were saying these same things this time last year remember? I’m anxious to see how the the team plays in June and July.

I am not hitting the panic button, but this team has had offensive challenges for quite some time. It’s a troubling pattern considering the talent level. It seems that they hit in swarms – either nobody hits or everybody hits (usually it’s nobody). The whole is less than the sum of the parts!

Insofar as the pen, to be this bad, this quick is also very troubling, but I guess we just wait for them to roll off 42 of the next 50, RIGHT? Like that will happen again…

Not likely. But they can out together a few win streaks.

The Crawford Ethier situation needs to be dealt with. When it is everyone’s role’s will be more clearly defined. Ramirez will come around, as will Kemp. Not sure what is going on with AGon but he is a pro and will end up with the numbers he always does. Also not sure what is going on with the pen but the arms are too good for this to continue. I believe they will get it figured out. The defense won’t get better, but we may not need it to win the West. It could hurt in a short series though.

If this continuues to the deadline moves will be made.

4. Idaho Al says:

I do think the Dodgers are missing AJ more than we think. Maybe it is just me, but last year Jansen threw around 93 and mostly cutters. Now he throws around 96 and mostly fast balls. When AJ comes back, I would certainly keep Butera. He is better than I thought. I will not be surprised when AJ comes back, the bull pen will turn around. I am an old, old catcher.

Olivo will be sent packing. He has zero discipline at the plate. Butera can be the backup. I doubt AJ hits any better than he did, but he does still get in base ok. I have no idea what is wrong with Turner, but maybe his numbers with the Mets were an aberration. He will be fortunate to hit .250 this year. Is it too much to ask a backup to hit be able to play multiple positions and hit a league average .267? Maybe so.

This is a contract year for Ramirez. I suspect he will be working very hard to fix what is wrong. Maybe that clutch dinger last night will be the beginning if a turnaround. I also expect Zkemp to get stronger as the year progresses. I still believe the team needs to figure out how Guerrero is going to fit on this squad.

I still maintain my position on Ethier. He is a 3+ WAR player that is now a backup. That’s just wrong.

Our starters may lead the league in, whatever, but they are also near the bottom in IP. We need them to go at least 7 a lot more often.

6. artieboy says:

First of all SF is a good team ( fought break losing their 1B). For us a bad bull pen and bad defense spell bad news. Yes it’s a long season but let’s factor in age at 1B, 3B, and LF. Now injuries as a tight hammy, a sore side begin to have more of an effect. The Cardinals are an interesting comparison. But yes it’s a long season.

7. Pete M says:

You’re my hero Idaho Al… AJ is my boy and I’m a really old, old catcher… Took a day off from the LAD Blues and headed over the hill to Lake Elsinore to see the Quakes play… With all the talk of Alex G. and Joc P., Kyle Seagar is very quietly having a damn good year and I don’t see him long for A+ ball…His height is still not a concern to me as far as manning SS…

8. Watford Dodger says:

We have lots of good players both batters & pitchers, both starting & relief but we can’t seem to get them playing well at the same time. One gets hot so another goes cold. The positive thing is that we know if they can all get hot together then they are capable of going 42-8. That is the frustrating thing. Stanton in town tonight. Love to see him in Dodger Blue. Wanted to trade him for Puig but was wrong about that. Puig is getting his head down and playing decent ball. Can’t we package up a bundle of deadwood & prospects (paying towards salaries) as this team needs livening up. I know what you have said about his contract status Badger but I would love to see Ned go out there and make it happen. Mark – hope your presence brings a turn around in fortunes. Need a sweep.

9. Bobbie17 says:

Does anyone know the story of Paco? He didn’t pitch at all during this last series. Bullpen or doghouse? If they will not use him, he should be sent down to work things out in the minors and give someone else a try. Don’t discount how important he is to the bullpen and the staff. Howell can’t pitch every day. Last year for the most part Paco was unhittable. Now he can’t be relied on for a single out. I say that he is the most important missing piece at this point. What is going on?

10. BOB says:

Zach Lee is the only one of the Dodger’s top 10 prospects even projected to make it the Show this year.

Therefore Dodgers need to get through this season with the current roster and, as Badger says, possibly make some trades, maybe even blockbuster trades, after the break. When I express my desire to give up on a player it is only temporary, in that I want them to be taught a lesson, like the mental and emotional children that they are, so that they can/will be motivated and get their thinking straight so that they will regain their potential within 2 weeks.

I am very disappointed in the team. I firmly believe that Ned’s ego caused him to sign one too many old relievers. The pen is a mess and, as I said the other day, I really want League to be the closer this week just to teach the players that they need to perform up to their potential and that they do not run the team.

Adjustments will always be part of baseball but these mental midgets need to learn how to work harder and make adjustments much faster than they typically do.

11. ClemsonDodgersRams says:

Tough series. But Id rather have a series like this now than in September.

Kemp looks to be getting it together. The pen will get better, I am an eternal optimist. Hopefully Wilson and Jansen get it together.

Lets hope a nice streak starts tonight.

The arms in the pen are just too good for their issues to continue. It’s my feeling they will get it figured out. Don’t know what up with Paco, but he is too good a pitcher to allow this to continue. Kinda early to be fatigue. Is there arm damage? who knows

It is important to remember that making the play-offs is the goal here. How this team plays the last two months of the season is far more important than how it plays the first two months. Let me axe you this – would you exchange the Dodgers lineup for the midgets lineup? Not me. I want their catcher and that’s about it. I would exchange Turner for Sandoval, but, you know, as long as Uribe comes back 100% I would rather have him.

I would make the changes I have already talked about but I wouldn’t do it before the deadline. Somebody out there will want Ethier’s 3 WAR for the pennant drive and who knows, Crawford could have another blow-out and Ethier would come in handy. There is plenty of time to figure this thing out. For now, I’m just enjoying the ride. Seems to me, I was in this same seat last year – just waiting patiently for the team to play to it’s talent level. And they did. What prevented them from going to a World Series was not all the things we are talking about now – it was in fact a failure of the best talent on the team – Clayton Kershaw was 0-2 with a 6.3 ERA in the NLCS. You just never know……..

For now, let’s just all hang in there and see where this ride takes us up to July 31st.

13. BOB says:

Who is clutch this week?

Change in BA with runners in scoring position, Last 7 days compared to YTD. These are the players that I want to watch. The rest have having a bad week. Oh yea no TV yet.

Kemp +.233 Ethier +.192 Crawford + .195 Butera + .073 Ramirez +.023 Puig -.010 but still at .368 over last 7 days

Bummer BOB. I’m getting used to seeing the games on my phone. It’s ok. No buffering issues and very high def.

“We do know that the Dodgers have a 1-5 record when tied after seven or eight innings. A 3-6 record in one-run games. A 3-7 record in extra innings. Against the Giants alone, the Dodgers are 0-3 in extras. Reverse that number, and the Dodgers would be 23-16 and in first place in the National League West.” Jon Weisman

He makes some good points about streaks too. There are many (mini) seasons within a season. Won’t these Dodgers be fun to watch when the middle of that order all get hot at the same time. It will happen. And I believe our pen is still going to be a strength on this team. But they do need more innings from our gazillion dollar starting rotation.

If Uribe goes on the DL, it should be Guerrero time.

15. grumpy3b says:

“…If the hitters could hit and the pen could pitch……”

or just hit every green in regulation and two-putt, then you’re a scratch golfer, were that life was so simple.

16. BOB says:

GMOs get another great one. Marlin ACE to have Tommy John?

Kemp and Ethier’s BA higher than Ramirez and Gonzalez. Something ain’t right in River City.

Professional golfers hit the green in regulation, and two putt quite often. These guys are professional hitters. The first thing they need to do is lay off balls out of the strike zone. Too many Dodgers do the pitcher favors. After that is accomplished, hit the ball where it is pitched. Once you know how to do it, it really isn’t that difficult. The difficult part is squaring it up. But going back up the middle, and hitting an outside pitch to the opposite field should be something every professional can do. If they can’t, they will hit below the league average.

I’ve noticed something about Kemp and Gordon. Kemp takes first pitch fastballs right down the middle way too often. Gordon can’t hit breaking balls down and in very well. I’ll keep an eye on that and see if it continues.

Where is everybody?

Puig has 15 stolen bases and has been caught stealing 11 times. 4 and 3 so far this year. From what I’ve seen this year he gets short leads and bad jumps. So…. until that gets fixed – hit and runs maybe, steals no. We’ve got the middle of the order coming up. Don’t risk it.

Guess I’ll just talk amongst myself…..

say, Badger, did you read the box score at Albu from yesterday?

Why, yes I did. The topes got thumped and struck out 15 times in 30 at bats. Must be a system problem. btw, our PH-BA is .170. So, those great hitters we have on our bench don’t appear to like that role.

20. donnie says:

Kemp is hitting the ball well, regardless. His OPS is up to .825

I don’t understand the general criticism about him this year given that he was a complete zero for LA last year. His hitting with RISP will get closer to average as he gets more opportunities.

Badger, I’m sure you’re talking to the smartest person you know.

If Donnie keeps throwing Wilson out there and he keeps getting the results he got last night, you can rest assured that he’ll start throwing someone else out there instead. Maybe Chris Perez, although he’s been a bit shaky as well.

Like you, I like the long term prospects for this team, and that they will begin to heat up with the weather. Too much talent, unless everyone decides to have a down year. I still think that if everyone performs as expected, that the big key will be Kemp. I believe that Hanley and Agon will produce, that Puig is the real deal, Gordon is the leadoff hitter that we need, that the left field problem will turn out to be no problem at all, and that we’ll get decent production from Uribe and Ellis. For me, the key is Kemp putting it all back together. If he does, and everyone else produces, this lineup could be devastating, with no place for a pitcher to take a breather.

My cup is half full going forward. And like you Badger, I remain confident. And keep talking to yourself. That can’t be anything but good.

Donnie, I think the general criticism of Kemp has to do with the fact that he’s not crushing the ball like we remember. But as he gets more and more repetitions, I think that will begin to change. Remember, power is generally the last thing to come for a hitter. In Kemp’s case the power will come as his timing gets refined, and he begins to make solid contact. I also would like to see him pulling the ball less, and driving more balls up the middle and to right center. That’s when he’s at his best. In time it will come. And when it does, pitchers will have a hard time figuring out who to pitch to.

• donnie says:

Kemp is slugging at .467 and half of his hits have gone for extra bases. He’s hit a few home runs to right field which is indicative that his shoulder is fine. The HR he hit on Saturday was straight to RF. Dustin Nosler actually goes into detail on Kemp on Dodgers Digest: http://dodgersdigest.com/2014/05/13/matt-kemp-offensive-asset-dodgers/

Basically, his power is back and his patience is paying virtues. His center field defense is not good but at least his bat is back.

• donnie says:

But as you say as his timing gets better, so will his numbers. His BA has increased dramatically this month. Puig has been the Dodgers best outfielder with the bat by far but Kemp is honestly not that far back. More reason for optimism.

I read that piece on a Kemp too. I enjoyed it. Very ISO BABIP with a splash of wRC. The numbers confirm what I have seen by watching every game – Kemp is close but he isn’t back yet. He still swings and misses too many cookies. I say again, when the middle of our order are all hitting, it is going to be awesome. It will happen this summer. Maybe be in May maybe. yeah….. I know

What the beard needs is some time away from the spotlight to work on his game. I don’t think Albuquerque is the best place for him. Air is too thin there. A couple of weeks in Tennessee should do it.

24. Watford Dodger says:

Badger – firstly let me thank you for taking the time to dig out the piece on Stanton which I read with great interest. I’m not giving up on him having read it. However if we ever do want to lose Crawford or Ethier to make room, we are going to have to swallow a whole lot of remaining salaries. Dipped in and out of last night’s game and once again we had good starting pitching but Wilson needs to spend some time at AAA to regroup. Very happy with Puig – he had 2 walks and certainly wouldn’t have had that a year ago. Terrible news about Fernandez. Hate it when aces get injured. Interestingly guess who they are now saying their ace is? Yep – Nathan Eovaldi. We traded him to get Hanley. Let’s hope we can win again tonight then we can think about a sweep.

Kemp’s power is definitely back. I no longer consider his shoulder an issue. What he needs is to simply play everyday. I think we all know that the difference between a weak fly ball and an HR is a fraction of an inch on the bat. The more repetitions Kemp gets, the closer and closer he is going to get to making consistent hard contact. He does that on occasion now, but not with the consistency we used to see. And that’s to be expected, since he’s spent so much time the last two years out of action. We can see the power now in balls that he drives to the wall (and sometimes over it) even though he’s not quite barrelling the ball. But he’s getting closer and closer, and before you know it, that .467 slugging pct. will be up to .567. And for Kemp it’s not just the cookies he’s missing, it’s also the cookies that he’s watching go by for strikes, something, Badger, I think you mentioned earlier. When Kemp fully finds his groove, he’ll be putting his bat on some of those pitches.

” I say again, when the middle of our order are all hitting, it is going to be awesome. It will happen this summer. Maybe be in May maybe. yeah….. I know” –Badger

Amen to that. No truer words were ever spoken.

I think we all know we’ve seen the best that Matt Kemp will ever play. 2011, 8.2 WAR. He can put up a 3 WAR every year but not playing CF. He currently has a -.6 dWAR in that role. He needs to move, but that probably won’t happen this year. An outfield of Kemp, Pederson and Puig is on the horizon. Colletti has his work cut out for him dealing with Ethier and Crawford.

Arrived home after cruise to Europe . . . you folks did not do what I requested just before I left — to get the Dodgers in 1st place . . .

Badger I agree with Kemp, Pederson, and Puig in the outfield –for next season — and to get there, some trades . . .

but what needs to be filled?

If Hanley signs, SS and even a move to 3b is in that future.

Plus, rookie SS to 3b in the future there, so no go for trade there.

2B looks full with Alex and Dee.

1B has A Gonz — unless there is a stud to pick up and then move AGon in a year and a half or 2 years for this new guy.

Catcher, but I have been yelling for over a year, for a new catcher who can field, throw, and hit.

Pitching — a whole new pen and a starter will do.

So Ned has some work to do.

Welcome back Roger. Your input was missed.

There may be some deadline moves that both free up a roster spot and add depth to our system. Ethier, by the standard I posted the other day, earns his contract so swallowing a lot of that money should not be necessary. Crawford is a different story. I don’t expect Guerrero or Pederson to be handed a starting job for the pennant drive. To be honest I expected Guerrero up by now. I did not expect Gordon’s hot start. A good start sure, but not this. So at this point, I have no idea what to expect – other than anticipating our team to start hitting and our pen to settle down. I’m not really thinking about next year. THIS is our year.

Was going to put out a APB on you the other day but recalled you mentioned Europe. Welcome back Roger and as you can see we’re just treading water but like most of us agree, it’s just a matter of time. Love AJ but I’m sure he could be persuaded to join the coaching staff.

A harbinger of things to come?

Gordon – double Puig – walk Agon – double Hanley – double Kemp – single Crawford – single Turner – Sac Fly

Hope so.

30. Watford Dodger says:

Welcome back Roger. Good win again and so pleased for Beckett – 14 starts since last one. Hitters warming up – and let’s hope Mark is – for his push ups. CC getting hot. Buterra doing ok with bat which is a plus.

Good for Beckett. Would like to have seen him complete the 7th. But the pen shut the door. D have up another unearned run. Didn’t hurt. This time. We hit with runners in scoring position. Amazing what a difference that makes. Crawford and Ethier both look good. I trust they keep it going until July 31. They should both have fresh legs for the next two months.

I think we are going to hear more talk about 6 man rotations. It’s what I would do with our team. If you want Kershaw to last the length of his contract, I would strongly recommend fewer innings on that arm. It would help Beckett and Ryu too. It would help them all.

Talk this morning about what to do with Guerrero. I wouldn’t trade him. He’s 27. We need to find him some st bats. He can have Turner’s as far as I’m concerned.

Thanks guys. The airplane back was a 30 hour trip because of bad weather. Especially in my home state of Texas. Had to divert to Houston and sit on the runway for 3 + hours then to San Antonio. Storms all around. Finally got home; instead of by midnight, was about 4 am.

So last night I turned off the Dodger game at 10:15 our time (1 hour into the game your time) — just too much jet lag. But a leg cramp woke me up at midnight so I turned on the game and the Dodgers were in the 8th inning, and WINNING. Thank you very much — my coming home has indeed turned the page for these guys.

Face it, Ned has almost too many players, that should or could all be playing. But it is interesting the worst position quality wise is Catcher . . . Maybe AJ Ellis can put up his game and show some leadership.

Nice win last night. Great to see Puig’s mom on TV.

Brandon League looks so different this year!!

Even in a blowout, it was good to see him out there in the 8th. Who knows, he might become what Ned paid for; our 8th inning guy!

I just looked up the “extra” new Dodgers SS in AA – Arruebarrena. He is hitting a cool .197 with a out of the park Slugging Average of .214.

All this in 70 ABs.

What is up with this . . .

Give Guerrero a few reps at third and he takes the redheads job as backup infielder for the time being. He has some pop in his bat that I’m looking forward to seeing. Dee is only a headfirst slide from …

37. artieboy says:

I wouldn’t bring up Guerrero just to sit on the bench. He needs to play everyday. Do we dare move Gordon back to SS and move Hanley to 3B? I wouldn’t. But I wouldn’t mind putting Guerrero at SS and moving Hanley to 3B.

It’s my belief Guerrro needs to face ML pitching. He’s not a youngster, he’s 27 and a seasoned pro, albeit in Cuba. If we did bring him up, he could at least get to see that next level pitching. I’m fine with him being a backup. The more at bats he gets this summer the more valuable he will be post season. I’m not that worried about his defense. He played SS in Cuba for years so I’m thinking he could backup 4-5-6. I am anxious to see what he can do.

39. BOB says:

Good to see Ellis back with the team. Speaking of seeing people, I think I saw Mark driving a rental car in OC yesterday.

2 steps forward and one 1 step back. Slow progress is aggravating but at least it is progress. If everyone played average at the same time the team could go on a long winning streak.

Turner is the only IF batting above .217 during the last week. Time for some boys to wake up! Of course that rarely happens against a rookie with the typical Dodger advance scouts. Maybe today will be different.

Don’t look now but despite only having one win Beckett is actually performing better than Greinke. When Ryu returns the Dodger #5 starter will have an ERA of 3.00. That is awesome. Now just get rid of one certain reliever and the entire staff will be great.

Lots of good and bad. Lots to see, of yea NO TV, and hear. I hope that smoke does not dampen radio signals? Too many fires around here.

Strange weather everywhere BOB. Methinks more fires can be expected. And floods. Storms. Melting ice caps.

I hope Gordon does not sink too far. We are so much more dangerous when he gets in base. Twice a night. That’s all I want. Oh, and I also ask that he lay off the low inside breaking pitches.

41. Bball says:

Y is kemp out. He can have his scheduled day off tomorrow. I swear they finally get something jelling and Donnie switches it up. It makes no sense. And yes badger Mahlom will make us nervous. Long reliever? Maybe. Starter? Maybe for the marlins. Not the dodgers

4 unearned runs. We must lead the Majors in that stat. And the game is far from over so there very well could be more. Think I’ll be checking out before this one ends.

So this is the team that Ned, all by himself, put together.

We all had bigger dreams.

I was watching the Spurs again, and turned back, so Florida doubled the score.

Donnie has some work to do.

Wow. Glad I didn’t stay up for that one.

Maholm is a problem. So is Wilson. It would appear Perez is inconsistent. Butera withe the best line in the box.

Put that one in the rear view and move on. Games like that happen a few times a year.

Doing some reading this morning and came up with a few things – as I suspected, and predicted, Dee Gordon is trending down. Last 28 days his OBP is .324 (not that bad but, not good) last 7 days it is .296. If that trend continues the Dodgers will be forced to make a move.

Descafani does not show up on the Top 100 Prospect lists I checked, but Zach Lee still does. Wouldn’t you rather see what Lee can do than continue sending Maholm out there?

Brian Wilson is not only not getting better, his velocity appears to be going down. 90 last night. Something is wrong. Fix it or lose him and swallow the money.

Guerrero appears to hit in bunches. He is 3 for his last 16 with 5 K’s. I have no idea what that means, but I’m sure management does and has a plan.

LA Times addresses the outfield situation and suggests that Colletti has no plans to do anything. It sounds like he is just waiting for the next injury to settle things. And, it’s likely to come. The one thing we know about Dodger players is that they ain’t exactly in the best shape. Also the post steroid era trends seem to suggest players are now peaking a couple of years earlier than they usta did. Ramirez, Kemp and Crawford are glaring examples of that data. The numbers suggest we won’t see anything again like we saw when the were around 25.

46. BOB says:

The Dodgers need to change their training and find an advanced training apparatus that can systematically improve the speed of muscular contraction and force production; both being indispensable determinants of athletic superiority. They need to train where the resistance is set against the inertia of a mass instead of the weight of a load, i.e., one that permits high-speed ballistic, explosive throwing and catching with varying ranges of motions and resistances. This would develop neurophysiological patterning for functional speed and movements demanded by baseball activities. They need to train in a manner that provides for an extensive selection of explosive high-frequency joint action movements for both upper and lower extremities (open and closed chain exercises). They should concentrate on training activities that improve elasticity, strength of muscles and connective tissue while adhering to the principals of muscle equilibrium and reciprocal inhibition.

I presume that they are currently training in a manner where they have both the agonist and antagonist muscles stimulated at the same time, thus crating a “gridlock”, which depreciates speed and power. If they can adopt a true Isokinetic-Plyometric combination, muscle equilibrium could be achieved resulting in maximized limb speed and maximized force production. They also need a system that significantly positively impacts the nervous system. Nervous system advancement should be able to be attained by setting the resistance to concentric movements against the inertia of the mass, such as a fan, instead of the weight of a load; then the eccentric movements would be challenged with a forty percent to sixty percent greater return load, causing a stretch reflex. Stretch reflex allows the athlete to utilize elastic energy stored in the muscle tendons and connective tissues which increases the coupling speed, reaction time, force production, and in turn limb speed.

47. Bobbie17 says:

Getaway day: Giants kill a good team. Dodgers get killed by a struggling road team which just lost its best pitcher. No comparison in attitude on the field. And we haven’t played the Braves or Rockies yet. This could get ugly. I know. It’s early.

I believe I read a similar paper on The neuromuscular aspects of human movement in an upper division Kinesiology class BOB. Maybe I can dig up the paper. And yes, the Dodgers need to do all of that. And I suspect they are.

Get ugly? I think it won’t get any uglier than it was yesterday.

“I presume that they are currently training in a manner where they have both the agonist and antagonist muscles stimulated at the same time, thus crating a “gridlock”, which depreciates speed and power”

You are referring to Lombard’s paradox, and, everybody trains that way. It happens every time you squat. Not sure yet about the rest of that paper, but I’m looking. I have found several papers on the topic, but not the exact one you are using. Interesting reading.

Following the Pacers game and wondering about Mark. Love to see Yimi but Ned ain’t a “what have you done for me lately?” kind of guy and more like a “he’s a proven veteran who has done it in the past” type.

Heaven, help us.

I figure why not see what these young talents can do. Wilson and Maholm aren’t getting it done. DL them for a couple of weeks and give those who have earned it a shot. But, I suspect you are right. Veterans, option considerations, egos, they all are part of the program.

Click Here to Leave a Reply