See you at the game.  Myself, our VP and Director of Sales have a business trip Monday through Wednesday in Temecula and San Clemenete, and we will be able to attend the Dodger – Marlin game Monday night.  So if you are going to be there, e-mail me at mark@ladodgertalk.com  and we can hook up.

By the way, I have software and IT geniuses that work for me and I have finally been able to figure out who Wee and Poo really are.

Wee, Poo or is it Hello, You and I have a “history” and you have also done this before.  I wish you would try and spit in my face…    That’s all I will say. but NEVER contact me again on this site or at my business.  I don’t make idle threats and you SIR (yes, you are male, but not a man) are a piece of crap!

GO DODGERS!

mothers-day-2014

Have fun Mark. Wish I could join you.

Do I know this pile of poo guy?

Watching the draft. For a while anyway. Each year it seems to go more over the top.

Thought I might. You can email me if you don’t want it broadcast here.

Beckett laboring with the strike zone and Vogelsong cruising. NFL Draft drags on and NBA Playoffs – anybody other than Mark have a horse in the race?

Mark if i do wind up at the game Monday id love to meet you and buy you a drink for this blog that you provide !

Badger don’t forget huge kings ducks game tonight as well

3. Watford Dodger says:

This is getting harder & harder. What a boring game with such a predictable result.
    Someone, maybe Bob said about Donnie’s mismanagement of the pen and not reacting to situations quickly enough. Tonight was a good example of that. After 3 pitches in the dirt and a passed ball, it was obvious that Wright was really struggling. This was the top 10th with the game on the line. Donnie ‘s response – yep you’ve got it – nothing. And guess what? Three walks later followed by 2 hits, the game is up. Should have had a couple of guys up in the pen loosening their arms.
    This was another really tight game that we lost. 3.5 games back. Maholm v The Bum tonight. This team has no spark.

4. Watford Dodger says:

Apologies Bob – just re read you comments about Donnie’s Bullpen management and I find that I have more or less repeated exactly what you said – especially the bit about him having someone warming up at all times in the final innings. Sorry about that.
    Still if we can see it, it begs the question…..

3 walks in the 10th. Howell, with an ERA under 3, has already lost 3 games. The midgets were 1 for 9 RISP. The Dodgers 0 for 6. We were held to 5 singles, with 1 through 4 going 2 for 15 with a walk. We made Vogelsong look like an ace. Before last night his road ERA was over 7. I don’t know why this is happening but I suspect it’s because Donnie doesn’t crack any whips early on these guys. This is a veteran lineup that should know what it takes to win. There was a closed door meeting. Hope they come out of that room motivated.

6. artieboy says:

The good news: Beckett continues to pitch well. Butera is a nice backup catcher. Gordon still holding his own. Puig looks more disciplined at the plate. And it’s still early!

Click Here to Leave a Reply