Many abused women and kids are flocking to the Arizona Diamondbacks… because they don’t beat anybody! But seriously folks….
OK, I’ll stop. Today is just a bunch of random thoughts.
- This is starting to look like Yasiel Puigs’ team.
- Brian Wilson? I have no clue…
- Kyle Farmer and Corey Seager have to move up a level. Their work is done where they are.
- I think it’s time we see how Yimi Garcia does with major league hitters. A 1.93 ERA at AAA is amazing!
- How can it be that the Dodgers have such a hot-shot hitting coach (plus one more) and some players are still hitting like crap? Adrian Gonzalez is nearly batting his weight.
- Donald Sterling will beat the NBA – if he doesn’t die first! This prediction comes from the guy who told you OJ Simpson and George Zimmerman would be acquitted (Scumbags all).
- Hanley’s contract status is messing with his head, but the Dodgers cannot give him a big deal. NO WAY!
- Scott Van Slyke is a perfect platoon partner in LF – Either and Crawford are two left shoes! I want Joc Pederson there.
- That Greinke guy is on track to win the Cy – I can see him and Clayton battling for it.
- Watch for me at the Pacer game Sunday – 9th row! Go Pacers – Beat the Heat, you bunch of Psychos!