- My God, if Kenley can mix in 3 pitches and control them like yesterday, he will be unhittable!
- Brian Wilson (former closer) – not so much anymore.
- Brandon League – Fingers crossed.
- Chris Perez – Bong time.
- Yasiel Puig can just turn it on when he needs it. What a throw to 2B yesterday and what a 3-run bomb! That’s why he’s a legend. Let’s hope he’s a “Long-Time Legend.” WOW! Don’t piss him off by walking someone to get to him. It will end badly for you.
- Clayton Kershaw is close… maybe a rehab assignment away!
- Here’s another way to get MLB TV – Apple TV. Go buy the Apple TV device at BEST BUY or AMAZON. Plug it in and hook up the HDMI Cable to the TV and select MLB which is already loaded. If you have MLB.TV you can view it on your TV. I did it yesterday and it worked perfect.
- He could be a really nice number five. AWESOME!
Don’t count Dee Gordon out yet. He just needs to hit .300, not .400! AJ Ellis will also be back sooner than later!