- Alexander Guerrero won’t have any problem acclimating to 2B, but he will have trouble with hitting. He will open the season in the minors.
- Matt Kemp will be ready to play by Mid-April.
- Chad Billingsley will return in May
- Josh Beckett will be a pleasant surprise… at least the first half of the season.
- Dan Haren will be solid, not spectacular – which is all the Dodgers need. $10 mil doesn’t buy what it used to.
- Dee Gordon will win the 2B job and hit leadoff.
- Matt Kemp, Adrian Gonzalez and Hanley Ramirez will all finish in the TOP 10 for MVP.
- Chone Figgins and Joc Pederson will break with the team.
- The Dodgers are doing just what I suggested – giving Puig some time in CF. Very smart! He plays there today.
Opening Day Lineup (the REAL Opening Day):
- Gordon 2B
- Crawford LF
- Ramirez SS
- Gonzalez 1B
- Puig RF
- Ethier CF
- Uribe 3B
- Ellis C
- Kershaw P
Yes, it’s early and a lot could happen. That’s why I’m sticking my neck out… so you can chop it off!