I can see a scenario where the Dodgers win 105 games this year and I can see where they could win 85 games. This is a hard team to predict. Here’s why – consider this:
- Dee Gordon could be the starting 2B or back at AAA;
- Alex Guerrero could be the starting 2B or in AA;
- Chone Figgins could be the starting 2B or at home on the couch;
- Justin Turner could make the team or not;
- Matt Kemp could be ready in May or miss the whole season;
- Hanley Ramirez could play 150 games or 50 games;
- Carl Crawford could hit .255 or .320;
- Adrian Gonzalez could show MVP form or slip mightily;
- Injuries could plague the rotation… or not; and
- The pen could be great… or collapse!
There are lots of variables. Predictions are simply wishes by fans. It should be an interesting season.
Here’s my prediction: NO ONE WILL NAIL THIS!
By the way – I miss that guy in the middle! Josh Rawitch is on the Darkside now. BTW, that’s Roger Dodger on the left.