Here’s what I think today:
- It appears that Andre Ethier will miss the NLDS but likely make the NLCS if the Dodgers prevail… and I believe they will!
- I do not think there is any scenario in which Dee Gordon makes the playoff roster – you are thinking with your heart if you believe that. There is no way the Dodgers can keep a guy who they don’t trust to play the field. Do you really think they will put him at 2B in playoffs? End of story.
- Ricky Nolasco’s stock is dropping to the point of where Volquez might be considered over him.
- Marmol or Volquez? I was leaning towards Volquez, but Marmol has been a find and can pitch multiple innings, so I have no opinion anymore!
- Scott Van Slyke is on the team./
- Jerry Hairston, Jr. will take Ethier’s spot.
- Robinson Cano will get $305 million right after Scott Boras announces he will donate all his profits to charity. NO to Cano/
- Guerrero is ready to sign with the Dodgers. He’s a guy who will hit 25 HR and bat .250 while playing a credible 2B. I’ll take it!
- Brian McCann is a player I really like, but AJ Ellis is the heart and soul of the Dodgers and it would disrespect him to sign McCann, besides if AJ can hit 8th and do what he do, the Dodgers will be fine. McCann will get a big deal and get hurt. Watch and see!
- Crawford LF
- Ellis 2B
- Ramirez SS
- Gonzalez 1B
- Kemp CF
- Puig RF
- Uribe 3B
- Ellis C
- Kershaw P