The Dodgers are going through a rough stretch and it was to be expected after such a hot streak. Forgetaboutit! Nothing to see here folks, move along. Forgetaboutit!
If you wonder what is wrong with Clayton Kershaw, you aren’t paying attention. There’s nothing wrong with him. The Dude has a 1.94 ERA which is the lowest in his career, the lowest in baseball and lowest in the past eight years in all of baseball. The Dodgers don’t score when Clayton pitches and he could easily have 10 more wins with some good support. So don’t ask what is wrong with Clayton – Ask what is wrong with the Dodgers hitters. That said, he’s on track to pitch more innings than ever, with fewer hits, fewer HR’s, fewer walks and the best WHIP since Randy Johnson in 2004. Clayton may be a little mentally fatigued from the Dodgers’ lack of support, but he’s fine. No one else in all of baseball is close. Forgetaboutit!
Nalasco? Bad night. It happens to everyone not named Kershaw. If you are going to lose, you might as well lose 19-3. Forgetaboutit!
The Dodgers have clinched a playoff spot even if it’s not official and they are on cruise control. Forgetabout it!
Get healthy. Best record? Forgetaboutit!
The last two months have been tough for me. Here’s why:
- My wife started a new business in July and is opening another one next month, so I am the General Contractor on that. www.Wyliepalooza.com
- I just opened a local service business this month and acted as the General Contractor as we gutted and rebuilt a building. www.WeFixBadWater.com. Why am I doing that? This business is for my brother and his family, after some big corporation offers me stupid money for US Water Systems and I take it. I have my brothers’ back!
- I have had extensive dental work done. Kind of down in the mouth.
- I have been through Ultrasoulds, MRI’s, X-Rays, Blood Tests, Rhuemotoligists and regular doctors, and we still don’t know what is wrong with my foot, although it is getting better (maybe 50%). I walked to the football game last night (my son’s team won 41-20).
- I had a colonoscopy done two weeks ago and had 7 polyps removed. I found out today they were benign. Another one in 3 years. I can hardly wait.
- I had surgery last week to remove a non-cancerous lesion on my scalp by a plastic surgeon – 18 stitches. It feels like a knitting needle is stuck in my head.
- I have spent a quarter million dollars this year re-designing our main website (www.uswatersystems.com) and it goes live in two weeks which really makes me nervous. Changing websites is dangerous business, but we had to. It will put us light year ahead of anone else.
- I write 2 other blogs at the above websites and a I also write all the scripts for our videos.
- Osteoarthritis is kicking my butt.
- Forgetaboutit! This too shall pass!
On the good side:
- My good cholesterol is good and my bad cholesterol is good.
- My blood pressure is low.
- Zero plaque in my veins (CAT Scan).
- 73 standing heart rate.
- My daughter and her husband are having their 3rd child in the spring.
- My 14 year-old son is playing tight end and middle linebacker for the Freshman team of Cardinal Ritter (#1 football team in 2A).
- I am never bored.
- Never forgetabout it!
But, sometimes I just don’t have the will or time to post. I hope you understand.