There’s still a lot of season left and the Dodgers could play deep into the playoffs, even win it all! But, they are hard to watch right now, so I am going to look forward to next season. I can’t stand this team right now, but hopefully it will change soon. So, here’s next year:
- I discussed this yesterday – Hanley is OK at shortstop. Don’t mess with it!
- Kemp is OK in CF – Leave him alone.
- Uribe may well be back next year. I’m fine with that if he signs a 1-year deal. That’s it!
- Alexander Guerrero? Like Puig, we have no clue, but I think he has a shot to be the Dodgers starting 2B next year. I think Mark Ellis will re-sign with the idea of becoming a coach in the organization after retirement.
- I am still going to drive the bandwagon of trading Puig for Stanton. Puig is such a wildcard and the Marlins would kill to have him. Stanton won’t kill himself running into walls or get popped doing something crazy with with Jay-Z. I have never seen a player with Puigs potential, but I’ll take the known over the unknown. His teammates don’t trust him. Puig would pack the fans in at Miami.
- Just say no to Robinson Cano – he’s another player in decline.
- Try and sign Nalasco, but don’t get stupid.
- I am sure Brandon League will be at Spring Training because they owe him two more years, but make that leash short!