- 23 Doubles
- 10 HR
- 51 RBI
- .307 BA
- .355 OB%
- .805 OPS
- 22 Doubles
- 15 HR
- 69 RBI
- .293 BA
- .344 OB%
- .796 OPS
That is the James Loney most of us expected. If he could have done that in LA, the Dodgers probably wouldn’t have traded for A-Gone and Crawford. What if….
What is the difference? Why is he hitting now? Is this an indictment of the Dodgers system? Did he just need a fresh start? I don’t know the answer. I asked Tony Jackson to get an interview with James. Maybe he will ask the question.
At any rate, Dodger fans should welcome James back to Dodger Stadium – we have moved on and so has he. He’s doing well – Good for him! I hope he hits a Grand Slam tonight… if the Dodgers are ahead 15-3!!! Actually, I hope he sucks this weekend and then hits like a fiend the rest of the year.
- I still see potential in Dee Gordon…
- I watched Hanley in the Dugout last night and it looks to me that he might play this weekend.
- Matt Kemp is probably an end of August activation.
- Look for Brian Wilson in 10-12 days.
- Yasiel Puig is growing and evolving right before our eyes – I doubt he will ever lead the league in HR, but he will win multiple batting titles. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
- When Kemp and Ramirez come back, I’d like to see this lineup:
- Ellis, AJ
My Top 10 Dodger Prospects (if they are in the Majors, they don’t count):
- Corey Seager
- Ross Stripling
- Julio Urias
- Chris Anderson
- Scott Schebler
- Onelki Garcia
- Joc Pederson
- Zach Lee
- Rob Rasmussen
- Chris Reed
There are about 5 or 6 others we could argue who could be in the Top 10, but that’s my list.
What a run – There’s never been a better time to be a Dodger Fan – We went from the Outhouse to the Penthouse inside of two months.