Sometimes you don’t have to say anything

When Kirk Gibson hit the HR in 88, Vin Scully was silent for quite some time.

Last night’s win, needs no explanation.

The results speak for themselves.

One word:

Junkyarddogism!

Tony Jackson at www.Dodgerscribe.com is doing a great job!

OurPeopleMakeTheDifference

15 Responses to “Sometimes you don’t have to say anything”

1. Idaho al says:

I am one of those who went to bed earlier last night. I had to get up at 4:30 this morning to take my son-in-law to the air port. I could not believe they won. It is magical. They just think they cannot lose. I hope they will get some runs for Kershaw.

2. the truth hurts says:

I live on the east coast and went to bed at 3am because my heart rate would not go down after what would be one of the greatest games I have witnessed. The 4 homerun night will go down in history as the greatest ever…last night was close. You watch over 100 games a year and sometimes all those losses never happened after that miracle. I was also up at 7am to change my daughters diaper, but I would do it all over again.

Dodgers had all odds against them, that is the magic of baseball.

The best part. I live in Florida and have not heard much from the Rays fans today. Although the Rays are an easy team to root for and I have nothing bad to say about them.

Can’t wait until 4!

3. Quasimodo says:

Fox local channels for today’s game. I don’t know if that means everyone with Fox throughout the country will get Dodgers vs Rays feed, but after that win last I’d bet a lot of the country would like to tune in. Dodgers are making noise!

4. Ravensdale says:

The nation wants to see Puig!

The nation will see Puig tomorrow night.

AJ missed a hit and run sign. You’re the catcher. You aren’t supposed to ever miss a sign.

6. Idaho al says:

I agree Badger, but AJ is so good I am willing to forgive him for one mistake. Zack looks like he brought his “A” game. His pitch count is a little high. So far everything looks good.

7. Quasimodo says:

So umpires put their heads together and flip a coin or just guess? The same with changing strike zone. Its not like they’re helping us lose, but geez, they’re sure making a case for something to change!

Hidden ball trick? Really? That never works.

After watching it, that one is on the entire Dodger bench. It happened right in front of them AND the third base coach. That’s embarrassing. Tighten up boys.

Jamey Wright. Make him throw strikes.

9. the truth hurts says:

Ya Badger, Wallach has got to be responsible for that.

Better to get that glitch out of the way now!

Punto- guy has really stepped up. I give Schu credit too. Hanley goes down and they have not missed a beat.

You can bet Mattingly had a little talk with Wallach truth.

Punto coming through replacing Ramirez. It takes a village.

This home plate ump looks pretty not so good. What else is new.

11. Quasimodo says:

My preseason prediction was 94-102 wins. There’s 46 games left. So that means if Dodger play .500 starting now to season’s end its 89 wins. We all feel pretty damn certain Dodgers are better than a .500 team. We all expect something less in the next 46 than we got in the last 46, but I wouldn’t bet less. But I’d bet it ends better than 94!

If, IF, they would have played without all the injuries — there would be a 20+ game lead by the Dodgers in the N.L. West.

13. Quasimodo says:

Indeed, Roger. All of us expected to get a much better jump. I sure didn’t expect .800+ baseball though. Not as long as this. But that’s what been getting in the last 46 games. Can it be sustained? There’s more reasons for it to actually improve than there is for it to falter. Too scary to puff my chest and make that bold of a state. Hoping for it is plenty bold as it is.

14. MJRod55 says:

Was at the game today, it was magical! The weather was amazing, the stadium was beautiful and full of energy. Skippy went four for four, everybody is contributing. It is so different than the McCourt plaque! People are smiling and everyone is excited, it’s like a dream… Please don’t wake me up until the boys are WS champs!