Posted on 11 August 2013.
The following exchanges were overheard at Dodger Stadium yesterday:
- “What happened?” – Juan Uribe on the hidden ball trick used on him
- “What the hell just happened?” – Tim Wallach on failing to notice the hidden ball trick
- “What were you two thinking?” – Don Mattingly to Uribe and Wallach about the hidden ball trick
- “We don’t need our bats tomorrow because Clayton is pitching.” – Dodger offense about their hidden bats when Kershaw is pitching
Other Dodger Stuff:
- Bill Plaschke of The LA Times wrote about the late Mike Sharperson and hit it out of the park. R.I.P. Stuntman!
- Tony Jackson is doing a great job at DodgerScribe.com. It’s about the only site a Dodger fans needs.
- Zach Lee was dominant last night with 6 IP, 3 Hits, 0 Runs, 1 BB and 8 K’s. His ERA is 3.10
- Can you imagine how good Yasiel Puig will be when he figures it out and matures?
- Can you imagine how good this lineup will be when Kemp and Ramirez come back?
- This team is special and the nation will see them tonight.