Dodgerscribe.com

It is with great pleasure that I want to introduce you to a new Dodger website:  www.Dodgerscribe.com.

This website is from my good friend Tony Jackson, who has been on sabbatical for a while.  I think it will be a good.. no, it will be a GREAT site.  Dig in and enjoy.

This is probably my best excuse to go out of business.

RO-Sale-FreeUpgrade

34 Responses to “Dodgerscribe.com”

1. Bobbie17 says:

Important game today. Winning streaks sometimes are followed by losing streaks. This will be a statement game against a top opponent at home. On the new website: I don’t intend to pay.

If Tony does what I think he will do, I would pay double!

3. SpokaneBob says:

I am sure Tony’s site will be good, but if you close down where will we get all the crazy trades you come up with?

Mark will just post those trades on Tony’s site.

I used to post on Tony’s site before I even knew this site existed. In fact, there might have been something Tony posted that led me here. So as much as I love this site, I would probably feel equally about Tony’s site.

What follows is in reference to the talk on the previous thread about Kershaw possibly signing with Texas because he’s a Texas kid, and Texas might offer a king’s ransom.

When Kershaw signed with the Dodgers in 2006 for $2.3 million he turned down a scholarship with Texas A&M. No Texas loyalty there. Maybe it was the money that spoke. Perhaps a team like Texas could get the Dodgers to jack up their price, but I seriously doubt they could outbid us. And if they went crazy, and did, or if they pushed really hard to force the Dodgers into the stratosphere, don’t think the Dodgers would forget, and don’t think that Texas doesn’t know that. Besides, in the end, I trust that the Dodgers will do whatever is necessary to sign Kershaw long before he ever hits free agency.

Kershaw and his future. Where is his wife from? Where is her family and interests? That might be the breaker.

Bad loss last night.

Mark,

I made reference to you on Tony’s site. I’m sure it will bring a smile to your face, or maybe tears to mine (SMILE!!!!!!).

I’m with you Mark. I’d pay double.

7. Quasimodo says:

Mark, I’m not sure if you feel this site of yours is as successful as you hoped when you started it. But from this side of it I’m able to say that its my favorite and the 1st place I start my days. There’s lots of sites but none of them make me want to be more part of than here. If its a venture you want to exit from then I can only say thanks. Honestly appreciated. I’ll take up on that free 6 months and who knows, maybe I’ll fit in enough to subscribe. Again, thanks.

8. I really like Mark’s honesty over here. he tells it like it is, and he’s not afraid to take an unpopular opinion when it’s the right one. Keep up the great work Mark, and I hope you feel better.

9. And good luck to Tony on his new adventures with the club

Interesting lineup.

Personally I have never paid to be part of a chat room. Not sure what I’ll do.

11. Kris says:

Hey Mark, time to bless the new site by adding to your “Mandatory Daily Dodger Reading” list?

12. Rob says:

Never liked when a starter gets knocked out due to an injury. The batters have an approach for the scheduled starter but now they need to adjust. Looks like they will bring in Westbrook.

13. Rob says:

Adjustments made!!

14. Quasimodo says:

As great as this inning is going, I’m a tad upset that Dodgers don’t do things like that for our #1 Ace.

15. Bball says:

Hey quas in that last thread u mentioned u worked in the oil fields. Just curious what did/do u do? I too work in the patch but in the Bakersfield CA area.

16. Quasimodo says:

I started in wireline service, (Dresser Atlas, you’re sure to remember them) Then a floor hand drilling and then Halliburton (cementer) All in Wyoming.

17. the truth hurts says:

Can you imagine this team if Dee Gordon had lived up to his hype?

I’m going to stop thinking about it right now. He just booted a ground ball as I write this. But really:

Gordon
    Crawford
    Gonzalez
    Ramirez
    Puig
    Kemp
    Ellis
    Uribe
    Pitcher

It completes the package. What a shame!

18. Ha ha ha Dee will be Dee I guess. But he runs the bases so well. I guess we gotta take the goods with the bads with him. Hopefully Hanley returns soon.

19. Rob says:

Willie mays hayes keeps flying out. Gordon needs to keep the ball on the ground just like his first at bat.

Gordon has a maddening loop in his swing. He rarely squares a ball up. It’s a chopper or a pop up. The hitting coaches should be able to cure that.

Nolasco is proving to be at best a 6 inning pitcher.

20. Bball says:

Actually quas I’ve only ran across one Texan in my 8 years in the fields over here. Nice guy, couldnt stand California or Obama though. I guess thats normal for a Texan. Quite a few Cajuns though. Anyway, laugher tonight. Those sure feel great. Wouldn’t it be great if kershaw said to the dodgers ill stay at a home discount (if u wanna say that) of 8 at 160 if you give 40 million to my charity. I could actually see him taking a deal like that. Great kid with great loyalty. He’s going nowhere

21. Bball says:

Guess I spoke too soon about the laugher

Puig showing lack of discipline tonight. If you will swing at balls out of the strike zone you will get a steady diet of them. You won’t hit .300 doing that at this level. Just take the walk.

Dodgers 40 man roster is currently 39 by taking Baker off the roster, what is the message here? Did they claim someone or is that Wilsons future spot? Anyone know?

24. Watford Dodger says:

I’m a bit confused. Does this mean this site is closing down? And if so is Mark saying we should move to “Tony’s” new site where we will he charged?
    That was a great win tonight with so many Utility men in the line up.
    Badger – got to give up on Utley – he just signed for another two years with that former great team the Phillies! Good luck.

Yeah W, I saw that. He’s a Phillie. Good for everyone involved.

Too bad about Miller. Might have been a different outcome had he not been injured. But, I have heard injuries are part of the game. You think?

So, who did we make room for?

1. [...] The rest of the article can be found here: LADodgerTalk.com – Matt Kemp, Clayton Kershaw, Vin Scully, Andre Ethier and the Dodgers [...]