This Team is Bound for Glory

Courtesy of Mumford & Sons.

Say: “I believe.”

8 Responses to “This Team is Bound for Glory”

1. Idaho al says:

I agree. When the score was 8-3 I left to go work in the garden. I came back and the score was 8-6. I just got back to watch Agon and Either’s home runs. Great come from behind victory. Now if can get some daylight over the Dbacks, that would be great. Marmol did not look very good.

2. AnewBlueDay says:

Capuano is the weak link in the staff. Good here and so-so there and bad once and awhile.

Badger, I agree, Marmol is not ready. He was all over the place when I turned in.

This might be one of the big games of the season so far. Down and dead, and then coming back. Last night was a laugher, tonight was the work of a championship team.

Jansen had a bit of a rough go there in the 9th.

This is the team I have been waiting for.

Why is Marmol even here? I thought he was going to earn his way back.

Cap is the weak link. I think we already knew that. I think I would rather have a consistent 6 IP 4.5 ERA guy in that 5 spot. You just don’t ever know what you’re gonna get with Capuano.

Good win. So Kemp is in a boot? Two weeks. Might as well DL him and give somebody else some swings.

Marmol is probably back early because Dominguez was placed on the DL, and there is no other obvious callup. Marmol will not stay if he continues to pitch like he did tonight.

We definitely need another starter, be it Fife, a call-up or a trade. Something will likely happen between now and the trade deadline.

Here’s the latest on Alexander Guerrero. He apparently hasn’t yet been cleared by the U.S. government to sign. I’m sure the Dodgers are in the mix, but his signing is still not official, and maybe he really is up for grabs.

Great win tonight. I’ve been waiting for a win like this. This team will win as long as they remain healthy. And this ownership will get any pieces that are still needed. I certainly hope they’re bound for glory, but I never take anything for granted. Like Badger said about Marmol, if there’s any glory to be had, they’re going to have to earn it.

We still have to be skeptical about League, but it appears to me that his split finger is getting closer to what it was last year with the Dodgers. He still might prove valuable going forward. And I’m not talking about him closing.

It’s being reported on the dback game that we did sign Guerrero.

6. Quasimodo says:

22 of 27, Amazing! But still ahead by only 1/2 of 1%. When we were down by a 5 run deficit, I’ll admit I was prepping myself to get use to stepping back into 2nd place. Everything is great.

7. KLD says:

Wow, just… wow!

1. [...] This Team is Bound for Glory http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb2uciHpe4U A new twist on an old classic… so I changed the words a little bit!  Train?   I heard “team.” Courtesy of Mumford & Sons. Say: “I believe.”  … [...]