How stupid can you get?

• Juan Uribe has 117 AB”s and is OPSing .778.  Luis Cruz has 111 AB’s and is OPSing .365.  So, Cruz is in the lineup today.  How stupid can you get?
  • Clayton Kershaw is more dominant than ever, now that he is pitching to contact.  He has a 1.84 ERA and 0.97 WHIP, and yet he is 5-4.  He should have 10-12 wins, if he had a pen and/or a smart manager.  How stupid can you get?
  • Look at all the injuries this year and it’s not the training staffs’ fault?  It has to at least be a factor.  How stupid can you get?

I got nothing else…

Maybe Tony Jackson could write something good about this bunch.  Hey Tony…. want a job?

FathersDay2013

23 Responses to “How stupid can you get?”

At first I thought you were asking us the question personally. I was preparing an answer…………

I hope they get the deal done with Kershaw. Whatever it is, I doubt he earns much of the money in the last years of it. I just wonder if his agent is asking him where he WANTS to pitch. You know, he could go home for that deal. How many native Texans have moved to L.A. and actually prefer living there? I think it’s a legit question to ask.

You and I agree on Uribe. Contract year. Leave him in there until he blows his hammy. (I think Donnie knows it could happen, and that is why he is giving him plenty of rest)|

We also agree on the training staff. It ain’t working. Look around for somebody better. They are out there.

“Maybe Tony Jackson could write something good about this bunch.”

So could you. You just choose not to.

oh, one more thang…….

we are likely to see both Guerrier and Belisario today. It might be a good time for a complete game.

3. Rob says:

Donnie is hoping for some miracle that Cruz will hit the switch and start hitting. Donnies decisions have cost the dodgers at least 10 losses. I wrote the other day that uribe should be in the lineup even after he struck out on a pitch hit appearance in a clutch spot. The guy deserves the everyday nod until he stops hitting and lets not even mention the outstanding glove work yesterday. These are the moments you want to blow up because a chimpanzee could do a better job setting the line up.

4. AnewBlueDay says:

Looks like another long game having to come back to beat the Pirates.

What has happened to AGon — last 10 games he is hitting .179 with 2 RBIs and zero HRs.

Terrible.

5. Rob says:

I think it’s funny that the broadcasters are questioning why uribe is not in the line up.

6. Rob says:

Cruz is the pop up king!!

I predict that if Cruz stays on the team he will hit another him run.

Uribe will get an at bat later. I hope it’s with the bases loaded.

I know Uribe has back tightness, BUT WHY IS CRUZ IN THERE?

9. jerry says:

THE QUESTION IS WHERE IS HANLEY. THEY ALL KENP SAY ..WHEN WE GET ARE PLAYER BACK THEN THIS TEAM WILL BE ALL RIGHT..WELL WHEN THEY DO COME BACK , DONNIE SIT THEM.NEVER THE SAME LINE .NIGHT AFTER NIGHT..IT IS A DIFFERENT TEAM…IT NOT THE INJURYS..IT donnie, .THIS TEAM NEED A SET LINE UP..

10. jerry says:

SORRY ABOUT THE TYPING.(.KEEP SAYING..) FINGERS DONT DO WHAT THE MIND SAYS

11. Quasimodo says:

Listen to us now……Uribe probably used to read things here and probably quit to soon to see how he’s felt about these days. We all can sure be fickle, huh?

12. AnewBlueDay says:

What we learned about two weeks ago — and I have mentioned several times — Cruz is Puig’s buddy on the team. Not sure Ned wants to break that up.

And, Cruz is due to swing near a ball any time now.

Greinke is pitching like he wants a re-hab assignment. That ball A hit in the seats in CF was right in his wheelhouse; Mark or I could have hit that pitch out.

Yassie grabbing his shoulder and grimacing.

I think Donnie is paranoid. 5/8 of his lineup is made up of back-up players. Back-up players don’t play ever day.

Not a great outing for our $800K per start pitcher.

Guerrier. I could have hit that pitch. Belt high down the middle.

15. Bball says:

I think that was Cruz’s last chance. He’s dfa’d by Tuesday. Dfa Donnie while your at it. Stupid to many times

16. my boy blue says:

Bases loaded-Cruz up to bat-Struck Out- Good Job!!!

17. Watford Dodger says:

We are so predictably bad. Badger said earlier about Guerrier and guess what?
    Home Run. Should be pleased it was just a solo shot I suppose. Bases loaded earlier and guess what? Another blow out. Someone put me out of my misery and tell me once and for all – we really are not gonna get it going this season are we? Just so I can forget it for another year (in June).

18. jerry says:

WHERE IS HANLEY..DOES ANY ONE NO.

Wow, what an utterly boring game to watch.

We look BAD. No energy. I thought that brawl was supposed to wake us up?? It’s clear Donnie Sleepwalk cant motivate anybody.

Time get a new leader in here (and get rid of Ned while we’re at it)

20. Jason says:

Why did he let Cruz bat with the bases loaded, only to pull him for Hairston the next inning? !!!!!

Hanley and both Ellis were available to hit.
    Hanley makes sense because he could have went into third.
    Am I missing something? ???????

21. Jason says:

Unfortunately I was at the last two games.
    I saw in person that they have no energy

1. [...] The rest of the article can be found here: LADodgerTalk.com – Matt Kemp, Clayton Kershaw, Vin Scully, Andre Ethier and the Dodgers [...]