Bad Joke of the Day Makes a Point

How do you tell the difference between Liberals, Conservatives and Southerners?

Pose the following question: You’re walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife, and charges. You are carrying a Glock .40, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

LIBERAL ANSWER:

Well, that’s not enough information to answer the question!
Does the man look poor or oppressed?
Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
Could we run away?
What does my wife think?
What about the kids, what is their opinion?
Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
What does the law say about this situation?
Does the Glock have an appropriate safety built into it?
Would counseling help the victim, err perpetrator?
Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
Is it possible he’d be happy with just killing me?
Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
Should I call 9-1-1?
Why is this street so deserted?
We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.
This is all so confusing!
I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.

CONSERVATIVE ANSWER:
BANG!

SOUTHERNER’S ANSWER:
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click … (sounds of reloading).
Wife: “Hun, he looks like he’s still moving, whadda y’all kids think?
Son: “Mama’s right Daddy, I saw it, too.”
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click.
Daughter: “Nice group, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips?”

The intent here is not to offend, but just to show what can happen.  Obviously, the Southerner’s answer is way off base, but I tell this joke to show that they are times you have to act decisively.  One of those times is when an opposing pitcher hits your guys twice in the head!  BANG!!!  When I read stuff that morons like Bill Plaschke of The LA Times write, it makes me want to puke.  Growing up, I never was in a fight… except with a bully and I learned quickly that if you hit a bully in the mouth, they leave you alone, but if you are kind to them they keep preying on you.  Ian Kennedy and the D-Bags are bullies and you have to treat bullies decisively – BANG!

Flex-Superman

61 Responses to “Bad Joke of the Day Makes a Point”

1. Mark Sweeney says:

You left out the Liberal wondering about what kind of childhood the would-be attacker went through and how being shot would make him feel.

2. Rob says:

I thought this game was the perfect game for League to come in after Ryu and nail Parra.

You left out the part where the conservative realizes he made a mistake, but refuses to admit it and keeps boasting with his chest puffed out :)

Actually, Mark is right about one thing: I wish i punched the bully in 5th grade instead of being a bitch. Oh well. I’ll punch 2 people now to make up for it. (one of them being Ian Kennedy, and the other Mike Dantoni?)

Mark, you were nice . . . found your quote . . .

another:

another, scroll down a bit:

another:

Bottom line — the D-Backs are better than the Dodgers are this season . . . That could change soooon. If Kemp, Hanley, A.J., can come back and play some real baseball. If not — get that gun and fire away . . .

5. DodgerDude says:

You hit the nail on the head!

6. Pete M. says:

One day it’s Parables, the next it is politics!!! Damn, it’s like the Shining!!!
    Another missed opportunity…Day off.. Re-group… A.J. and HanRam Friday???

7. emerson-Lake says:

You ‘da man, Mark!

8. William says:

I’ll leave the political stereotyping aside, except to note that no “liberal” would fail to defend his family in that situation, or make excuses for someone clearly bent on attacking him and them. Liberals do someeimes make unwarranted excuses on a wider social scale. On the other hand, conservatives don’t seem very interested in trying to solve social problems before they get worse; they just loudly expostulate about punishing people who have already managed to get guns, and have carried out their insane acts.

But sticking with baseball, I totally agree that the Dodgers had to retaliate for Kennedy almost destroying the career of Puig, had that pitch hit him in the cheekbone or the orbital bone. Kennedy should be banned for the year for that, but of course no one can prove intent.

As for the Dodgers, I hope everyone realizes that with Mattingly, we are playing with an immense handicap in the late innings of any game, which is why we lose most of them. Mattingly’s decisions are so low-percentage, that it makes the odds of pulling a game out–absent someone just stepping up and hitting a home run–very small. It is like watching a very bad poker player. He might get lucky a few times, but he is making such bad decisions, that the odds are always that he will lose.

Last night, we saw, in a game which was very crucial, meaning two in the standings, since we were playing the division leader: 1) Mattingly somehow deciding to pitch the rookie Withrow to hold a lead in the 7th inning. 2) leaving Withrow in to pitch to Montero with two men on base, rather than putting in the left-hander Rodriguez. Once AZ tied the game, the Dodgers’ chances of winning went way down. The idea was to hold the lead, even if you had to use Jansen for two innings.

3) Bottom of the ninth, Ethier leads off with a basehit. Here is the chance to win the game. Donny of course bunts, he always bunts. He even has Hernandez bunting with two strikes, which is extraordinary. 4) He then puts up, not Puig, but Ramirez, who is rusty and has a bad hamstring. Hanley hits into the double play. My idea is that this was the time to win the game. He should have batted Puig after Ethier got on, and certainly not had him bunt. Puig is not going to hit into a DP. Puig might win the game right there, or get a hit (as he did when it was too late) and get the runner to third. Puig is your best hitter. Why do you not use him right then, rather than letting Hernandez bat and try to bunt,and then putting up Ramirez? A really smart manager woould have taken the shot then, but Mattingly is always afraid to take any real chances, he plays it safe and loses.

5) Putting the absolutely awful Bellisario in, and leaving him in. 6) The inane double switches. Mattingly is so dumb that he thinks that it is always good to do a double switch. But the problem with double switches is that you not only deplete your bench, you lock in the hitter you switched in, into the lineup spot you have open In other words, when Bellisario is taken out, you do not switch Puig into the pitcher’s spot. You see how many runs you are behind after the inning, and then you can decide when to bat Puig for a last-ditch chance to hit a HR. Every time Mattingly does this, he takes away his pinch-hitting options of when to pinch hit and whonm to use, because he has already slotted his would-be pinch hitter into a spot. Last night wasn’t the best example of the flaws of this, because we were down four runs after hr finished using Bellisario and League. But even so, without the switch, he could have batted Fed Ex or even Cruz second in the inning, hoping to somehow get the tying run to the plate, and then batting Puig. What happened of course is that Puig had to come up second; and later on, when the winning run was at the plate, all Mattingly had left to bat was Fed Ex. The point of all this is that Mattingly, as always, minimized his chances to win a tight game. It is no coincidence that we are nine games under .500.

• Quasimodo says:

Kennedy himself had already proved intent. He stated that what Greinke did to Miggy wasn’t right and he wanted to do something to Greinke for it.

Wow William, all fantastic points, and I don’t disagree.

Mattingly has very limited options, but he uses those options poorly.

Ned was given limited funds during the McCourt era, but he used those limited funds poorly.

Both should go

10. jerry says:

great point willams , most of the games we loose is putting the wrong guy in..and sometime not keeping him in ..howell was doing just find ..we donny put BELLISORO. ,, and league should no longer picture with the dodgers..seem he cant get any one out.

11. Quasimodo says:

I’ll say something about liberals and conservatives and then keep away from further discussions after. The one thing they’re both very well aware of is the fact that G.W. Bush was a total liar. Which ones who will admit that…………….

12. the truth hurts says:

Wow Mark. Kind of hard to keep politics out of this blog with a post like that.

Typical stereotype of the left where I agree with Michael, when it comes to your family, it does not matter what political party your in, your going to shoot the bastard.

How are we only 8.5 back….it should be 15 by now.

Just wait until we get healthy, wait, that’s never going to happen.

First of all, your analogy is not offensive, it’s simply gibberish wrapped in nonsense. Secondly, there is no question that the Dodgers had to retaliate. And finally, what if the guy was a SOUTHERN LIBERAL?

Guys,

I said it was a JOKE!%%$#^&*&^%%$$#

;)

Geeeezzzzzz!!!

15. Dave says:

The greatest piece ever mark , heck im still laughing , i no i cant type but these few words are hard i’m still bustin up ! And thats they way it is ! june 13 2013 thank you mark !!!!! heard this one yesterday But I heard a story about a guy who was in a hot air balloon. He was lost and he lowered his altitude. He spotted a man down below and descended a bit more and then called out to him. He said, “Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I’d meet him an hour ago, and I don’t know where I am.” The man on the ground consulted his GPS and replied, “You’re in a hot air balloon approximately 30 feet above ground elevation at 2,346 feet above sea level. You are 31 degrees, 14 minutes north latitude; 100 degrees, 49 minutes west longitude,” and the guy in the balloon said, “You must be a conservative,” and he said, “I am. How did you know that?” He said, well, “Everything you told me is technically correct but I have no idea what to make of your information. The fact is I’m still lost — and frankly, you haven’t been very much help so far.” The guy on the ground yelled up: “You must be a liberal.” He said, “I am. How did you know that?” He said, “Well, you don’t know where you’re going or where you’ve been, you’ve risen to where you are on hot air. You made a promise which you have no idea how to keep. You expect me to solve your problem. The fact is you’re in the same place you were before we met and now it’s my fault!”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/06/12/fox-new

As we wait for the other shoe to drop, the only regret I have is that McGwire didn’t do his impersonation of Mo and crack Larry[Gibby] and Curlys {Matt Williams] domes together.

Perhaps when they open the season next year in Sydney, they should play Australian rules football instead

William (long post above) you are right in that — what if Kennedy’s pitch had crushed Puig’s cheek bone or his jaw or ear and head . . . several surgery’s, etc.

A ball traveling at 90+ miles an hour at a head — hitting it straight on — can cause very serious problems, and also emotional ones as well.

History:

First part on Tony C.

Here is a good video of him hitting . . .

Notice the picture where Tony C. was hit — is only a few inches from where Puig was hit. Too close to even think about.

18. Quasimodo says:

All of those that suggest or outright claim that Puig got simply grazed in the nose need to take another look at how the direction of the ball changed course dramatically. For D-Backs to not except the demanded pay-back of taking a shot in the back and retaliating in the fashion they did demanded much more than Dodgers dealt them. ANY Dodger suspension I can only view as being wrongly applied. But I don’t think MLB will fallow with justice as they’ll almost certainly want to send their message that they won’t tolerate even called for retaliation. Every action was instigated by D-Backs. But everybody here already knows that.

19. Idaho al says:

William, I agree with you 100 per cent. Putting a rookie in to hold the lead and his first game was not very fair to Withrow. After two on, Mattingly should of brought in a left hander. The game was ours to win and Mattingly let it slip away. Now we have League for two more years. Uribe has a good year and Colletti signs him to a three year contract. League has one good year and Colletti signs him to a three year contract. I see a pattern here that I do not like. Both need to go.

20. Mark Sweeney says:

Didn’t sound like a joke, I think it might just be a retelling of a true story.

Good thing we have Obama in there, that guy has never lied at all. Or even mislead, or spied on us, or used the IRS to deal with his opponents, or let Americans go unprotected in the govt service, or stalled the economic recovery, or set back civil unrest for years to come, or run guns to Mexican cartels, or carried on GW’s policies with steroids added, right Quas?

• Dave says:

Absolutely correct mr sweeney its not a joke , but we haft to put it in perspective now and then any angle of understanding maybe just maybe theres a point taken for food of thought !!! just maybe !!!

21. Watford Dodger says:

Donnie out. William in.

Some of you guys crack me up.

Any of you actually ever shot anyone?

I am a progressive. And here is what I would do:

take the knife out of his hand and shove it up his ass. Or…..

shoot him in the kneecap. Depends on if I just ate or not.

Mattingly has one glaring problem that all this talk about double switches etc etc just flat out ignores – he doesn’t have very many good players to move around. He is trying his best to do it with smoke and mirrors. NOBODY could take this team, as it currently exists, and win the West. Not LaRussa, not Bochy, not Casey Freakin’ Stengal. Until we get Kemp and Ramirez back doing what they do, and figring out this rotation, we are replacing those guys with a revolving door of SVS, Punto, Hairston, Schumaker, all doing their Heinie Manush impersonations and coming up very Manushy, and whoever is the minor league flavor of the week to make a start and hold the opposition to zero runs.

I blame nothing on Mattingly anymore. He is in an impossible situation.

This team of misfits and back-ups played the first place Dbacks with some heart. I thought this series was damn entertaining.

Kennedy must go. 25 games (5 starts) and $50,000. Message sent. You go headhunting and it will cost you AND your team.

23. Quasimodo says:

I don’t like Obama. I’ve shot people defending me and mine. But Bush was an outright liar to his own. I only made that statement because he sold the unsellable. And that feat gets no admiration from me.

24. Quasimodo says:

Yes Badger, I’ve shot a couple, and they lived. But 2″ above the heart clean through showed my intent and for me it was only convenient nobody died. I’m not bragging, nor am I regretful. They grew it.

Most people who blow off about “protecting themselves and their loved ones” have never shot anything but a target. If you in fact did you are the rare bird. Neither myself nor anyone I know personally has ever been attacked by a madman with a knife or gun. The last time I pulled a trigger was the last time I ever will.

I’m disappointed him Quas, but we have seen worse. We are in many of these messes fro poor leadership for years. A lot of people saw this crisp coming but they were not listened to.

You need to read up sweenie. Obama had nothing to do with what happened with the IRS.

Dang iPhones. Auto correct can be a nuisance if you aren’t paying attenshun.

I have never shot anyone and hope I never will, but I know that I could if necessary. I don’t like guns and despise target shooting. I just don’t dig the violent raw power of the explosion. Some people get off on that – not me.

I do however, always have a gun within close proximity and would use it with great regret, if necessary. Back in the day, I would have shoved that knife where the sun does not shine and maybe I still could.

I would rather have a gun and not need it than need one and not have it. That said, if I had used a gun for what soldiers had to do, I may feel a lot differently.

On Bush; Lying is an impeachable offense and a criminal violation. Why don\’t they prosecute Bush? We all think the other side are liars and infidels. I hate politics and it is not that simple. Lies are not always LIES and that sucks!

None of them are ever prosecuted. It’s like a Skull and Bones thing, they are all members of the same club. Once initiated, you are immune to anything except what people remember. And history is not going to paint a very pretty picture of that man.

• Quasimodo says:

Mark, I guess I have to agree, though I’m not certain what I’m agreeing to. But perhaps what you are saying somehow relates to the hated Mr.Nixon. I spent the majority of my life thinking of him as a ‘crook’, and it would be accurate if I held that as true. But to look hard and deep from another point of view I discovered his motives weren’t alterior. He was really for his country. I’m not siding with him, but I understand him better. I’ve tried the same with Bush and what I’ve seen I’m unable to appreciate. Alterior motives written loud and clear. And many died behind stupid slogans like “they hate us for our freedom” Really? My eyes aren’t closed, I just don’t look.

29. Dave says:

Now badger we at this point have no idea weather he was or wasnt ! and probably never will , be interesting to see what snowden has to say on the matter, ya never no what that kids seen somethin got to him be interesting to see if he makes it back stateside alive !

30. Dave says:

Id put alot of money on the information snowdens got on this administration, but will never have merritt in a court of law , it might be a book some day, But theres plenty he noes ya get the sence he looked around the corner and wished he hadnt !

The idea that Obama was directly involved in that IRs makes a good story for those looking for reasons to hate Obama, but it makes no sense. It’s laughable. As a progressive I can give you many reasons to be disappointed in Obama, but this, and Benghazi, are not among them. Also, after Citizens United ruling (one of the worst I have seen in my lifetime) there were around 5,000 new non-profit 501C applications filed in a two year period. Why NOT look into them? I sure as hell would. There are a lot of other corporate loopholes I would shut down immediately if I were in charge.

Seriously, how can anyone be “shocked” by what Snowden has revealed? I sure as hell am not. This has been going on for years. Anyone ever heard of The Patriot Act? Wireless warrants? Come on. And personally, at this point I don’t care. Read the Friedman piece on it. I think he is right. Yeah, it’s against the constitution, but none of you seemed to be upset about it when the Bush minions were doing it. Now it’s “Obama”. ooohh…. the evil Obama. He’s gonna take your guns away. Bullshit. He’s got his hands all over everything. Nonsense. Liberal Agenda….. He was elected by a large margin… get over it. We’ve got a lot of problems in the country that have been going on long before Obama took office. These guys have been getting us to look the other way for a long, long time.

Mark, to your 6:11 post. Well said. I respect it. And yeah, if you ever had to gun down actual living human beings as a job, you would have a different perspective. I guarantee it.

On a baseball note… how come MLB hasn’t ruled on that brawl yet? What’s the hold up? I told ‘em what to do, now do it!

Badger – 100% agree on the last two posts. Damn! That has never happened. Maybe we both are senile?

Who are you? What did I say?

When are you coming to Indy?

I know it’s on your Bucket List!

35. Quasimodo says:

I know I’m going senile. I might wake up any day thinking I’m a Yankees fan.

36. Dave says:

so all the new steriod monster data buildings in utah is bushes fault ? i understand information gathering ! so where does it stop in information gathering ? is that the new american way what ever you want todo or gather or use as they see fit against us expand it increase the gathering and allow more against us, badger it was never any news to me its the steps in how they want to change the laws in how there using these against any body how ever they see fit for there agenda , thats the whole fucking problem badger what the fuck do you stand for nothing im a fighter for i fucking love this country so ill just sit back on my ass and let some one else deal with it just like the boys in blue ah johnny will get a hit i dont need to worry or care . Large margin my ass , ill quote your precious on ‘america is the greatest country on earth and i cant wait to change it ‘ so take that and stick in your lame ass crack pipe and smoke it he will go down as the greatest con man in history that doesnt have a clue how to wipe his ass he has somebody else do it get a frickin clue badger wake and grow a set!

37. Dave says:

Thats right badger you stand for nothing and blow in the wind cause it feels good have a great life youve earned it !

38. Dave says:

Go ahead glorify your mother earth , and to hell with our creator , and soldiers are the evil of our oppressive government, people that are successful in life are evil in are country now , your obama will go down as the greatest evil within in american history ya stick that in your pipe and smoke it cause i havent heard a damn thing what you stand for !

Dave… calm down man. Take a breath, your going to blow.

What I stand for? You gotta be freakin’ kidding me. What I stand for?

You need to check yourself dude. I have been the one guy in here that for years has been trying to point out what this government has been up to and most of the people, mostly on the right but everyhwere, were all lathered up about Osama bin Hidin’ and how the Muslim world was going to bring our country to it’s knees. And all the time they had their hands in our pockets. Thousands are dead and millions are broke! When I went to war it was about the evil communist menace. NOW it’s about the evil Islamic boogie man. But one thing all these years have in common… money was being made.

It ain’t about who is office at this time. It’s about something else.

What I am saying about the current set of “scandals” Dave is that this information gathering is nothing new! It’s been going on for a long, long time. It’s just that now, with the technology at our governments hands, with the help of social media, they can gather hielebytes of information on everything everywhere in the matter of nano seconds. This has been an on going process while most of us were first hiding under our desks at school, then in our bomb bunkers, and most recently running around with our hair on fire because the Muslims were coming! The Patriot Act man! Do you have any idea what is in that thing?

As for what they can get from me, it’s done been got. They took my innocence at 18. I never got it back. I am too old and tired to much give a shit now. I’ve screamed until my lungs were raw. I hope the next generation does better than mine did. I trust they will. We need to get these worn out old farts out of office and get some new blood in there. There might still be time.

Don’t tell me I don’t stand for anything. I stood my post. What about you?

39. Quasimodo says:

A sign that becoming senile might be bumping into somebody you’ve known a long time and their name is at the tip of your tongue and you’re trying to remember it before you need to say it. Things like this seem to happen more often these days. That reminds me, I need to make a call to an old friend, and yes, I remember the # at this moment.

40. the truth hurts says:

Badger, double wtf, whhhhhhhhhhattttttttttttt

Any of you who are in “social media” and connect with Facebook or the other books and hooks and think it neat to tag each other, share you feelings, what you are doing, and all about yourself — you are known now by the entire world. Suckers.

The world knows your favorite song, movie, passions, schools, etc. All that junk you put on those pages and forms.

The government loves it, your neighbors love it, your enemies love it, and then you say — “can’t want to go on that cruise in two way . . . what fun.” — then you come home after the cruise and find out that some one has . . .

All of that is intelligence some are looking for.

Badger — some folks just like guns, to have mucho bullets and say — you come to my house and I will shoot you in the face. This society has become so violent in attitude — but if one listens to Fox News long enough — they will teach one to hate — they make their money on passing out fear.

I’m on facebook. I have my security settings very tight, I don’t say a whole lot about myself in there and I restrict my # of friends. My son has like 600 friends, which is ridiculous. NOBODY has 600 friends. I requested to be Tiger’s friend, as someone I know, who also went to the same high school me and Tiger did, requested and Tiger said yes. However, Tiger must know me cuz he didn’t respond.

So, are you saying none of that matters? I am on the list? Why would anyone want to sniff up my skirt? I am just an old curmudgeon.

42. Quasimodo says:

So Badger, what do you suggest how suspensions be handled?

Good question Quas.

Like I said, any pitcher who is determined to have deliberately thrown at a players head gets an automatic 25 games. That would be about 5 starts. As for the other guys, the rules are already in place. Enforce them. Both managers get a game, both pitchers get a game. Anybody seen throwing and landing punches gets a game, fines of course (big deal) and I think there is some rule about anyone on the DL being involved. They may have to be suspended too. Baseball isn’t hockey. I know there is history, and there are unwritten protocols but, throwing at someone’s head deliberately is just going over the line. It’s my opinion that that is exactly what triggered this whole thing. Kennedy needs to made an example of. And now would actually be a good time to implement a precedent like this because Kennedy needs some time off to get his collective stuff together. This guy is supposed to be an ace, instead he has become an ass. Send him away for a while and everyone should be fine about the outcome.

What would you do?

43. Quasimodo says:

I don’t think Dodgers should face any suspensions, DL’s on the field, punches thrown or whatever. Though I’m certain MLB won’t outwardly agree with me. Torre knows where he came from and is well aware he himself would of acted in the same fashion Dodgers did. But politics won’t let him rule as himself. Its a shame I don’t get to call the shots there. I don’t give a damn whats politically correct.

44. Quasimodo says:

Kennedy nullified any claim he was trying only to pitch inside when he ended saying he wanted to get Greinke for what he did to Miggy, that he didn’t think it was right. Buts its also likely deeper, that he had a green light from Gibson. You’re an umpire, isn’t that likely?

Yep.

If its me, the first head high hit gets the official warning. A pitch high and tight is part of the game. Good pitchers use it all the time. High and tight low and away. Been around since Abner was a minnow. But what Kennedy did was crossing the line. The first one was accidental? Tough tomatoes farmer Kennedy. You and everyone else are now being warned. I won’t tolerate any bean ball wars. Even when you retaliate, it’s supposed to be below the shoulders and not thrown as hard as you can. Umps can tell what is meant to hurt and what Kennedy did was clear to everybody. He’s got to go. And baseball has rules about melees. You land a punch its going to cost you. You sucker punch its going to cost you more. You charge the mound it should also be 25 games. MLB can put a stop to this crap. Will they? I doubt it but, stand by.

45. Quasimodo says:

Do you think Gibson green lighted a head shot?

46. Dave says:

Badger i wasnt born yesterday ! tell me how is it that are our precious one addresses any threat with conviction , or one thing that hes really tried to accomplish with any credibility for the better of our country just 1 !!!!! oh numnuts couldnt run a popsicle stand he won the election buy major cities youve seen the red and blue maps , i want my obama phone and my free money , badger im broke !!!! yes broke cause the collapse of the understanding of a basic principal you pay your bills and work for what you earn a handshake and a job well done! i have thousands owed to me ill never see it , ya ever dealt with red tape in any business ? ya ever helped people in business ? ya ever built any thing that will stand the test of time ! ya ever tell your boys if you can make a livin throwin a baseball do it cause theres more uncertainty in the business world than in baseball!! dynamics of everything could collapse tomorrow thats how sound this system is thats the greatest threat to america we havent even begun to even think of paying dets , listen interest rates will go threw the roof , then obamacare is months away and its gonna get ugly fast real fast you wait and see ….. im debt free own 2 homes but im broke i want to contribute and grow but your fearless leader doesnt want me to create jobs help people , he just wants to suck every business dry and fast small business are greatly hurting from regulatory extortion badger thats what it is extortion , see your perspective was war mines business and it aint good cities counties states are a sliver from collapsing you dont believe me when civil pension start really failing all hell is gonna break loose let alone all the other crap , obama is clueless so grow a set and wake up ! im protected on my own accord but they want that too ! i like to help people grow there business government likes to shut them down thats whats in place there crooks period you proove it otherwise !

47. Dave says:

There isnt any thing free in this world , it must be earned we are plain and simple going to a free society and a government promotes it and we will collapse and im not gonna stop fighting theres to damn much at stake alot have just given up thats bullshit copeout frinkin lymies ! ya gotta frinkin stand for somethin i dont care how old i am people are giving up cause there going broke and only see policies getting worse get em the hell out enough ! and badger thankyou for your service !!!!!! i mean that !!!!

48. Dave says:

ok rodger i guess the coaches and players buy into you throw at my guy ill throw at yours , ya fox taught them that one too but its a crime to put a sign on your property you tred on me ill shoot your ass for protection , fox sold me that sign too that was the only place i could buy it i love to buy fear at the fox shop plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ya im all about hate thats what i am its called commin sense in a senseless world of simple respect and understanding society creates there desparity for drugs anything they want for them to survive , they have choices i warned them its not the best thing to come in my house un announced or there will be trouble thats my right im a hater im a evil person and fox taught me everything you sound just like the guy that breaks in my house then trys to sue my ass cause i shot him in the ass and didnt finish him off cause i was a nice guy ! unreal !