Posted on 02 May 2013.
- Josh Beckett showed up to spring training in great shape and has had one good game. I know that it’s early, but he looks awful – kind of like last years “out of date” fashions. In my opinion, it looks like Guggs and Company might have to munch on the $30+ million he is owed!
- Last I checked James Loney was OPSing .958 (.375 BA/.430 OB%/1 HR /13 RBI). Our guy isn’t much better.
- An arthritic wrist, a Tommy John elbow and a bad hamstring. 110 games is the over/under for Carl Crawford. Which side do you have?
- Hanley will make some errors, but his bat will make up for it. Let him be Happy Hanley!
- Corey Seager is OPSing .803 in A Ball
- Fed-Ex – 1.556 OPS/Amezaga – 1.053 OPS/SVS – 1.240 OPS
- This team still looks like a train wreck.