Mark McGwire is unconvinced too. The hitting of this team absolutely sucks. It can change, but will it?
A couple of moths ago I said I would not be surprised if this team won 80 games… or 100 games (the lineup will have to change for that to happen). I stand by that!
This team is a conundrum!!!
- Will Carl Crawfords health allow him to play more than 110 games?
- Is Mark Ellis too old?
- Will Matt Kemp regain his stroke?
- Will Andre Ethier play up to his contract or down to his past?
- Can Hanley Ramirez regain his MVP stroke?
- Can he play SS?
- Who’s on third?
- Why is Luis Cruz on the roster?
- Will Puig fly?
- Will Adrian Gonzalez regain his power?
- Will Dee Gordon become a competent 2B?
- Should we stick a fork in Josh Beckett?
- Will the Dodgers make a team-changing trade?
80 games won’t shock me… neither will 100.
This is going to be one hell of a ride or one hell of a disappointment!