Posted on 24 April 2013.
- The Dodgers hitting with RISP is still horrid! HORRID… even after a win. What were they thinking?
- On March 14th I write this: “You don’t get a platelet-rich plasma therapy if there’s not something pretty serious wrong with your elbow.” We all knew C-Bill was going to have to undergo the knife. All except the dumbasses on the Dodgers’ training staff. Hey morons, even Ray Charles could have seen that coming. IDIOTS!!! Bills could have had this done six months ago. Typical Stan Conte and Company! What were they thinking?
- So let me get this right – you want to call up a guy who has a career OB% of .299 (Gordon) and put him in the leadoff spot replacing the guy who is currently the best leadoff guy in baseball (Crawford) ? Are you crazy or high? Stop it!!!! I mean STOP IT! What were they thinking?
- On April 1oth, I wrote this: ”That said, Mark Ellis is excelling at #2 where he is OPS’ing .791. He’s due for a career year. Hard worker, good guy!” YES, YES and YES! What were they thinking?
- Clayton will be fine. I mean, when he’s not perfect we worry… He’s fine. What were they thinking?
- Juan Uribe should be the Dodgers’ 3B. PERIOD! He plays 3B the way it is supposed to be played. What were they thinking?
- The Dodgers aren’t getting any younger. They need to win now. Joc Pederson’s stock will never be higher than it is now. The Dodgers should trade Pederson (where is he going to even play for LA?) and Matt Magill to the Mets for Daniel Murphy. Throw in a 2B too. The Mets would do that deal. What were they thinking?
- Call up Dee Gordon? He committed his 7th error last night. He’s on pace for about 70 errors. What were they thinking?
- Luis Cruz is blocking Alex Castellanos and that isn’t cool. What were they thinking?