Dodger Baseball Fans Rolling Discussion

Let’s talk Dodger baseball.

23 Responses to “Dodger Baseball Fans Rolling Discussion”

1. Pete M. says:

Hell, I’ll get it rolling… I know, the old broken record thing, but my Puig excitement continues…Great reports for first ST game, albeit rough on the edges, he showed alot. I remeber seeing Pedro Guerrero the first time and say “holy s—” under my breath…
    Puig will be among several other LAD kids who will be found on these top prospect lists in 2014…
    Of course judging a prospect is like picking a sure thing at the track, where windows clean people…

Impressive looking body. Lets see him rake ML pitching.

Heading to Denver tomorrow. Not really by choice. Have a family issue. Yes, family first.

3. the truth hurts says:

Nice start for Greinke and Ryu which is good to see.

Been waiting months, August actually, for this offense to break out. Maybe that is wishful thinking. Who knows.

Puig, missed him yesterday, looks like he struck out twice today.

Granderson out 10 weeks, looks like he will miss at least the first month or two of the season. How bad do they need an outfielder now? Ethier for Cano, done ;)

Thanks truth. Son-in-law in some legal trouble. Appreciate your thoughts.

OK Puig, take that Atlas body and square up some fastballs over the next 2 months.

Ethier for Cano. I like the way you think. You might have to add a chip or two, but, yeah, I like it. Wont’ happen, but, I like it anyway.

5. HemmorhoidRage says:

Finally getting to go to some ST next month, looking forward to it. If this site is still open I’ll file a report of what I see and sense. Dates not confirmed but definitely going later in March. Any suggestions on some little know spots I should check out, no not bars and that crap I mean places around the stadium, etc?

Badger,

I know a guy who could pass the bar but is not an attorney if you any legal advice off the record – me!

7. KEN says:

The guy at DodgerDugout stopped writing new articles last year and people still post their comments

Saw that the Dodger game will be on the MLB TV Network today, 2 pm Central time.

Mark, thanks for the blog. If I knew anything about running it (or had writing skills), I’d consider taking over the blog so we all had a place to chat/vent/throw out our crazy trade ideas.

Great to see Greinke do well early on. We have no doubt that barring injury Kersh is a top 3 Cy Young candiate. If Greinke steps up to be a dominant 2, this is going to be a really fun year.

Anyone get their opening day tix yet? If I’m in the US at that time, I’ll be there; would love to buy some of you guys a beer and toast the season!

10. KEN says:

First televised game and Uribe is batting clean up. Thanks Donnie T-Ball!

11. Quasimodo says:

If the game is on mlbn it’ll be blacked out here…..but alls well, its on primeticket. Getting to hear Vins voice today live will be great! I’ll get back with you all after todays game.

12. the truth hurts says:

Bills and Caps stinkin up the joint today.

Uribe is horrible.

Offense a no show again (with a horrible line-up).

First two spring training games look good!

the truth hurts — you of little support for this great roster. The Dodgers secret weapon — walks, hit by pitches and balks — are getting them close.

Today was, in fact, a Dodger-lite lineup.

But nice to see them live on TV. Not sure about the white on the caps.

• the truth hurts says:

ha! Roger, once I posted, the walks and balks started happening in spite of me I guess.

I would love to see maybe a bases loaded triple. Maybe a single with a runners on second and third. Maybe a home run. Maybe a double with a runner on first.

I mean, any normal way of scoring would appease me.

Unfortunately, we have not seen this very often lately.

Ok, I know it is the second game of spring training. I will stop now.

Dodgers are leading now, in the bottom of the 8th, bases loaded . . . Matt Wallach up (father is in the 3rd base coaching box). Oh no, Ks.

15. Quasimodo says:

Well it was really nice hearing Vin’s voice in a live game again! Also got to see a few of the non-roster for the 1st time. It was OK but not great…..still fun though. Next stop…Angels.

16. the truth hurts says:

Bobby, you are correct.

I was partially being sarcastic not expecting anything from that lineup today. I was referring to our everyday starters and when they finally come together this spring I hope they put together some nice timely hits and show us reason to believe they are showing up this season OFFENSIVELY.

We were 13th out of 16 in runs scored last season. (NL)

Over 100 runs behind St. Louis, 90 behind Washington, 80 behind San Fran, 60 behind Atl, get my drift?

My main concern coming into the season is scoring. Just like the end of last season.

That’s my concern. Go Dodgers.

• Bobby says:

Haha I know you were.

Can’t wait for another 3 weeks or so when we see our actual lineup in games, and see how they look.

17. KEN says:

Gordon – Very Good at the plate, a little rough in the field.
    Puig – Nice swing
    Starting pitching is a problem so far this spring :)
    ALBA should be a good team in 2013

Willis – Sad day for him.

18. Pete M. says:

Right on Ken…. Albuquerque should be a beast in the PCL this season. They will be rolling into Vegas may 11 thru 14 for the Cali fans…
    The enigma that is Dallas McPherson…Brings back haunted memories of Greg Brock…

1. [...] The rest of the article can be found here: LADodgerTalk.com – Matt Kemp, Clayton Kershaw, Vin Scully, Andre Ethier and the Dodgers [...]