I know some people think I don’t like Hiroki Kuroda, but in reality I like him a lot. Some people just don’t know a joke if it bit them on the ass. Well, it won’t happen anyway, because he resigned with the Yankees.
I just think it was wrong to sign him for the following reasons:
- He’s old and his arm is apt to fall off at any time; and
- The Dodgers would lose a first round pick and why do that?
My choice remains as follows:
- Zach Greinke – 5 years/ $150 mil. Just do it and then sign Clayton to 10 years/ $300 million (hey, it’s not my money)
- Trade for James Sheilds (Gordon, Puig or Pederson, Lee and Capuano or Harang and $5 million in cash).
That’s it! Dempster is no better than Harang or Capuano. Sanchez wants way too much.
Some things to think about:
- The Dodgers added Matt Magill and Steve Ames to the 40-man roster today. I would have added Ynoa too. They will lose him in Rule 5. I guarantee it.
- Re-Sign Russell Martin – let Big Mac fix him! Extreme – I know! Interesting….
- Kevin Youkilis at 3B!
- Victorino or Ross as 4th OF.
- Ramirez SS
- Crawford LF
- Gonzalez 1B
- Kemp CF
- Ethier RF
- Youlilis 3B
- Ellis 2B
- Martin/Ellis C
- Capuano or Harang