Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

As Dodger fans we can be thankful for new ownership, Adrian Gonzalez and more.

Thanks for your support.

Let’s go…

16 Responses to “Happy Thanksgiving!!!!”

1. joseph o. says:

go dodgers

2. Anonymous says:

Joseph O from Covina?

3. Pete M. says:

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
    I have alot to be thankful for in 2012, especially my Fighting Irish and UCLA Bruins.. Is this a sign of great things for the Blue in 2013???
    Pass the dressing and gravy please!!!

As Dodger fans, we do have much to for which to be grateful. It all starts with the Frankenjamie Freak Show hitting the road.

Let’s go indeed.

Stanton is continuing to bark. The Marlins might want to consider dumping him now and going for a complete rebuild. If he is going to keep this up, it might effect his on field performance. They could get half a starting lineup right now for him.

5. AnewBlueDay says:

Happy Turkey Day everyone.

Sunny and bright here in Texas. How is it were you are?

6. Bobbie17 says:

Mark: Thank you for the opportunity to vent and all you co-venters out there. I will be more thankful when Blue is holding the Trophy at the end of the season. When will that be? The changes will only be as good as the ultimate result. We still have a long way to go to get to the top. Have a good one.

Gonna be 72 in my part of Arizona. Just whipped up some vegan roasted garlic mashed mataters. Got a gathering of like minds meeting later. Everyone in a celebratory mood these days.

8. ken says:

Thank you mark for the blog that allows us all to vent instead of vex so that we may live longer :)

Thanking the Guggenheims for more money than dirt
    That solicits potential greatness to stabilize our hope
    As the turkey receives a pardon in many a home
    Lets hope for a new season that makes it easy to cope
    With the reality of life and this game that sometimes distracts
    A joyous season to all especially those hanging on by just a rope

9. gionfriddo says:

Looking at a beautiful 69 deg here on the central coast of Cali–literally a soft 8 iron from the ocean…A lot to be thankful for–especially for us Blue fans..

Will be even better when we get Greinke slotted behind Kershaw in the next 2 weeks…

Same in Indy, Roger.

65 Today – Beautiful Sunshine!

Says here at TWC it’s partly cloudy, windy with a high of 40 in Indianapolis. Tomorrow, 36. I think 65 is likely in your rear view mirror. But…… 36 is nice…… compared to where you are going for the next few months.

I love Western weather. Sunny, warm, no bugs. Shot an 86 day before yesterday. Gonna shoot another one next week. I also like to rub it in with my Midwestern friends. Gonna get pretty damn cold pretty damn soon up in NW Wisconsin.

I wonder if Mark McGwire could do anything with Mark Reynolds. Just a thought.

12. ken says:

Wasn’t it his attitude about his hitting approach that got him run out of AZ.

26 errors at 3B in 2011 and was moved to 1B in 2012. Can the O’s afford to offer him arbitration, projecting about $9 mil in arbitration for 2013? That is a Really High Risk. This is the type of player who I think is harmed by the CBA because he should be able to take a major pay cut in Baltimore, if that is where he wants to play to reestablish his credentials, but he is not allowed to and since he certainly is no longer worth $9 mil he might get cut on 11/30.

$8 million more than Cruz. Not my money but still Wow!

Are you really comparing Luis Cruz to Mark Reynolds?

I saw Reynolds play quite a bit when he was with Arizona and he wasn’t that bad at third. He kind of had a knack for making the great plays and botching the easy ones. I have no idea if he could get the magic back, but I can tell you this, nobody left their seats when he was due up. He could hit him as far as anyone. He does have 181 home runs and 501 ribbies in 6 years. Cruz, nearly the same age, has 6 and 40. $8 million less? uh, yeah. And there is a good reason. I can’t help but wonder if McGwire could get that 40 home run 100+ rbi swing back. But, like was mentioned, Reynolds was moved to first base. Somebody will take a chance on him. Maybe somebody with a short porch.

1. [...] Happy Thanksgiving!!!! As Dodger fans we can be thankful for new ownership, Adrian Gonzalez and more. Thanks for your support. Let’s go…… [...]

2. [...] View full post on Yahoo! Sports – MLB – Los Angeles Dodgers News more… Happy Thanksgiving!!!! – ladodgertalk.com 11/22/2012 As Dodger fans we can be thankful for new ownership, Adrian [...]