The Dodgers have been shutout 10 times! If you keep doing what you’ve always done, you will get what you’ve always got. Unless you are truly insane, you have to start by ditching the current hitting coach. Maybe it’s not his fault entirely, but he’s not blameless. It’s late in the year to do that, but you have to man up and get it done if you want this team to make the playoffs. Changes have to be made, including letting Uribe walk the plank. There seems to be a problem with our hitting coach and LH hitters. Think about it – look at the stats. Somehow he isn’t able to help them…
What a waste – the Dodgers should be in first place, but couldn’t beat the Little Sisters of the Poor.
That’s all I have to say about it. Ned and Stan need to fix it before it is too late. Hey Stan, it’s nice you want to renovate Dodger Stadium. Great. I dig it, but hire someone to renovate the hitting. Do it now!
- Capuano righted his ship, pitched a strong 7 innings and should have won. It was a quality start. Fear the beard!
- Zach Lee – 6 IP, 4 Hits, 0 Runs, 0 Walks, 3 K’s. That’s better…
- Yasiel Puig 2-2 last night. Move him up to AA, forget A-Ball.
- Corey Seager was 3-7 last night, after going 4-4 with 2 HR on Sunday and 3-6 with a HR on Saturday. He’s starting to figure it out evidently.
- Harang goes tonight on 7 days rest. Hopefully he can pitch well and hit .
- Are all of the Dodger starters bearded? Maybe all the hitters should grow beards too. Nah, just grow a pair!
We are having a few issues with the security on our main server. “Dot Defender” is somewhat like a firewall for security. We have over 20 websites that run on this server and it has been an ongoing issue for about a month. No one is being blocked – it’s just a glitch. If you happen to get “DOT DEFENDER BLOCKED YOUR REQUEST” they will give you a number. Please e-mail that number to me so that we can research what is happening. Without that number, it is hard to research the cause of the problem. E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sorry for the inconvenience – we will get it fixed.