I guess I haven’t found anyone who wants to take over this blog, and I do watch the games, so even if I can’t put much effort into it, I will give you 10 minutes a day. You have to supply the rest.
- The Dodgers aren’t making dope-fiend moves, although I still think Dempster can take the Dodgers to the World Series. I would trade Zach Lee Straight-Up for Dempster (I don’t have high hopes for Lee).
- Hanley Ramirez is thought by some to be a LF or 1B – many say he can’t play 3B or SS anymore. I’d put him in LF. I just don’t know who the Dodgers would trade for him.
- If they aren’t going to bring Josh Fields up, then bring Alex Castellanos up to play 3B. Quit screwing around. He has minor league experience there and he is playing there now at AAA.
- John Ely deserves another chance. He has a 3.34 ERA at Albq – Wow! That is amazing!
- Expect the unexpected on the trade front.
- Gould, DeJesus, Castellanos, Withrow and FedEx for Chase Headley. I’ll take him over Casty…
- Chad Billingsley – You can’t kill him…
- Junkyard Dogism is alive.