You can only hope to slow them down. You cannot expect to stop this runaway train that is the Dodgers, led by the MVP of all of baseball – Matt Kemp! Sheer joy is what Matt Kemp exudes and it rubs off on his teammates.
What can you say except that he’s the best player in baseball – Hands Down!
Kempmania may surpass Mannymania soon!
- Good, actually “Very Good” Chad Billinsgsely showed up last night. This is a very good thing. Barbara Billingsley has left the building.
- Ned may have made some bone head moves, but Jerry Hariston, Jr. wasn’t one. He’s a perfect “stuntman.”
- OK, I’ll admit it: I was wrong about AJ Ellis. I always saw him as a backup catcher, not an everyday guy, but time and again, with his walks and clutch hits, he has convinced me otherwise.
- Adam Kennedy just needs to retire. Make him a coach or something already.
- David Wright is still the Dodgers best option at 3B – the only question is “at what cost?”
- Scott Elbert needs to get some work in at AAA – he’s just not right. Call Antonini back up.
- Javy Guerra slipped again. Donnie needs to use him in a few low pressure situations for a while.
- Now, the Dodgers need to have Good Chris to show up today.