OMG, The Sky Is Falling

The Dodgers Lost to the Rockies.

The world has ended.

Spring training means everything.

The Dodgers will finish 5th in the NL West.

The winter signings were horrible.

We are doomed.

I should hang myself.

We are horrible.

OMG

OMG

OMFG

It’s all over.

We are doomed.

8 Responses to “OMG, The Sky Is Falling”

Hey Bro, just hang a sign saying you’re on vacation. LOL

2. Joe says:

The offence is really clicking early on. I never was a big fan of Harang or Capuano so hopefully they can prove me wrong. Watching the Dodgers – Angeles game on tv last night I seen what Dee Gordon is capable of as he really set the tone of the game with his game changing speed.

3. Leroy says:

In all actuality, the winter signings were terrible.

4. Dusto says:

You should hang yourself.

Dee Gordon is impressive but I just hope he can hold up for a full 162! His 100 lbs body is gonna take a beating.

I love the over reaction of fans here when our #5 starter gives up 3 runs! OH NO!!!

All things considered I like this team. Is it perfect? NO! When you step back nd think of what Ned was given to work with by Ownership/Managment/MLB or who ever is calling the shots, the team isn’t horrible. Juan Rivera is going to be as solid a bat in this lineup as we could have expected in LF. AJ Ellis is going to to have a solid season I think. He will never be Piazza or even LoDuca but he will be as good as Scioscia I think. Clutch hit here and there but a solid MLB catcher.

Liek Mark says it is JUST SPRING but I am optomistic about this teams chances to be right in the thick of things this season. I believe.

I’ve read that stuff about the concern that Dee Gordon won’t hold up for 162 games. Last year he played a total of 126 games combined for ALBQ. and the Dodgers. Looked at the end of the season that he could have played some more. Also, I may add, Gordon also played winter ball in Puerto Rico prior to the 2011 season (won the batting title in that league, I believe). He also played 133 games at Chattanooga in 2010. It’s also my understanding that he put on some weight (5, 6, 7 lbs. or so) over this past winter. He also a year older and that much more mature.

From what I’ve read, Gordon also keeps himself in excellent condition. If some fat guy can play 162 games, why can’t a lean guy who’s in great shape do it? For now at least, I’m not buying it. Besides, Mattingly has indicated that Gordon will probably get a day off here and there, so maybe he plays only 145-150 games.

As for the Dodgers losing to the Rockies, I’m considering whether or not I should go out and buy a nice, strong rope. Just not sure what I’m going to tie it to.

• DRomo says:

Gordon played in just over 56 games this year after being called up. He spent on stint on the DL.
      Thats why there is concern.

7. SpokaneBob says:

The Dodgers traded Pedro Martinez because they thought his body wouldn’t hold up.

Juan Pierre is another example of a small guy having a fine career.

Matt Kemp called Dee the most exciting man in Baseball.

I believe we are going to be very pleased to have Dee Gordon as our shortstop.