Adrian Beltre plays for Texas, Casey Blake plays for Colorado, Andy LaRoche (sniff) plays for the Indians, Josh Bell plays for the Orioles and the Dodgers have Juan Uribe at 3B! Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh!
- Good for Casey – He’s closer to home. Can he hold up physically? That’s the question…
- Prince Field ‘er… never mind!
- Hiroki Kuroda spurned the D-Backs – Whoops! Sorry – I don’t want to say anything bad about Hiroki so that we can all stay in Mamby Pamby Land!
- There are lots of opinions about the return of Ronald Belisario. Opinions are like… never mind. Who the heck knows which R-Belly will show up? He could be very good or he could be very bad. I’m from Missouri – you have to show me Ronnie, but I do think you are a little light in the head!
- Remember this name: Fed-X!