Matt Kemp is MVP Because Ryan Braun is a Cheater

Ryan Braun allegedly tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs.

Now, of course he’s going to appeal, but if he loses, will Bud grow a pair and strip him of his MVP award along with the mandatory 50 game suspension?

14 Responses to “Matt Kemp is MVP Because Ryan Braun is a Cheater”

1. Bootz says:

Adrian Beltre is about as likely to get tbe 2004 MVP stripped away from Bonds as Kemp will be from Braun. Selig has proven one thing (well, actually he has proven many negative things,) but one big thing he has proven in his tenure is that he is gutless. Braun will get a light 50 game spanking with the claim that his chef must have put something wrong in his eggs and that will be it.

2. The Original GoNzO says:

Unfortunately MLB doesn’t award the MVP its the baseball writers association that give it and MLB has no power whatsoever to strip or do anything about the award.

David Stern won’t allow his small market team to get screwed of the MVP.

There is no way kemp gets it.

oh wait, wrong idiot commissioner…

Didn’t you ever wonder where he got those Bette Davis eyes?

GO, NAVY

Just like we should all realize who the single season HR leader, Roger Maris:of course’ we all knew who the NL MVP was regardless who the , Lobbyists{AKA Baseball Writers Association} said.

6. Dave says:

I read somewhere that no challenge by a player who tested positive for PED has ever been successful. I also read that a second test given Braun showed synthetic testosterone. Sure sounds like another cheater to me. When players like him with large contracts cheat with PED, teams should be able to void the contract IMO. I guess there are no moral clauses in guaranteed contracts – I guess they’re guaranteed no matter what. It will be interesting to see if Braun can ever live up to his contract. I doubt it. I hope those that voted for him as MVP feel foolish.

7. Anonymous says:

Teams can terminate a contract for PEDs but ther players union would get involved and that is a battle most teams don’t want to take on.

8. Gonzo says:

That was me

I have been called for MLB and the players union to meet and make some agreement that if and when a player test positive — they need to deal with the contract.

Like: the club has the option to cut the contract in half. Money and time left on the contract.

Like: drop the contract all together.

Like: something serious . . .

10. Dave says:

Just finished watching the Fox Sports Replay of the intro of Pujols and Wilson.

Thoughts. . .

I wish I was in Anaheim to see it live – fans were excited as hell!

Learned that CJ was also born in Newport Beach (Hoag Hospital where I was born?)

Can’t wait to hang at my parents beach house on 29th street in Newport and go see Pujols play this summer.

Fond memories of Jim Abbott when I lived in Newport – a hero of mine

Wishing that my true baseball love, the Dodgers, were what I was celebrating and reminiscing about. . .

GO MATT KEMP

GET PRINCE FIELDER

GO DODGERS

Question: For anyone

With Braun and Fielder being such good friends, could Fielder have sipped on the same KoolAid as Braun? Why did it take this long to figure out that Braun was positive? And if Fielder was positive, would the league release this information before Fielder signs a new contract? Just wondering………………

• DodgerDude says:

That is good point. Technically he is not under contract, so the collective bargining agreement would not be in effect.

12. jerry says:

they should be kick out of baseball , no suspension.. these guy are all over paid.