A New Blog For Jared Massey

Jared Massey has been a fixture here on LAdodgerTalk for quite some time.  I think everyone appreciates his insights and reports on the state of the Dodgers’ Minor League System.

Ron Cey and Jared – Jared doesn’t even remember him…

He has posted nearly every day – sometimes several times a day.  He has been a huge asset.

I have encouraged Jared to start his own blog and  he and I are parting ways.   This is a trial separation and he will evaluate it in a year and continue or come back.

Either way, I support him and I hope you will too.

His new site is:   http://www.ladodgerreport.com/ It is currently under construction, but should be ready for prime time soon.

I will have a link to his site soon.  Be sure and visit there daily.

Good Luck to you, Jared!

14 Responses to “A New Blog For Jared Massey”

excellent. now i have two sites to go to; sweet, friday night is set!!

2. Wally says:

Cool. Congrats Jarod. I have enjoyed your Minor League reports and will definately have your new blog on my required Dodger reading list.

3. Bluenose Dodger says:

Thanks for a great season of minor league reporting Jared. A couple of sites provide information on our minor league system but not nearly as in depth or as regularly as you have. I checked it daily.

Good luck with your new blog. I will continue to check in for your insights.

Thanks again.

4. Dodger66 says:

I really enjoyed reading your minor league reports. Good luck with your new blog.

5. Jared Massey says:

Thanks Mark and thanks guys. Running into a few speedbumps in getting the site running properly but I’ll have content up soon.

Jared best to you on the new site. Your hard work here is really appreciated. We all know the younger Dodgers better and in more depth.