Posted on 11 August 2011.
Here’s the Dodgers’ on the list (only two are mentioned):
Most Exciting Player
2. Kemp/Pujols (Tie)
Best Pickoff Move:
It’s a short list, but having two true superstars as young as Kemp and Kershaw is a bonus and a foundation to build upon.
- The fact that the Dodgers signed Chris Reed for what he was slotted shows that it’s business as usual on the farm.
- The fact that he is a Scott Borass client says something – I’m just not sure what.
- The fact that Chris Reed is bypassing Rookie ball and going to “High-A” shows that the Dodgers evidently have great confidence in him.
- The Dodgers now have signed 9 out of their top 10 draft picks – so much for being bankrupt!
- Stan Conte and Ned Colletti: Will they both be somewhere else next season?
- Hong Chih Kuo will be non-tendered, as will James Loney.
- I am resigned to having Frank McCourt as owner next season. If he’s gone, then so be it. If he’s still there, things will be better. A lot better. If you are a Dodger fan, you will stay. If you are a McCourt hater – you will leave! Peace!
- Some people think that it’s easier to hate than to wait anymore!
- The Dodgers are bigger than Frank McCourt… don’t be a tool!