Heading to Great American Ballpark

Other than spring training, I have not been to a baseball game this year.

It’s ridiculus that I’ve been that busy!

Well, that is about to change tonight as I head to Cincinnati and Great American Ballpark.

I’ll keep you posted!

Hopefully, Hiroki can pitch a gem!

Dodger News

• Interesting interview by Tony Jackson with Tom Schieffer (what wasn’t said).
  • Bill Shaiken reports that 9 of 30 MLB Teams are in violation of MLB Debt Service Rules.  Hummmmm…..
  • Does Troncoso go down when Padilla comes back?  I think so.
  • Who goes when Uribe comes back?  Castro?
  • How about Thames?  Gwynn?  He has been a big disappointment or maybe he is what he is… Not Much!
  • Brian Sabean is wrong about the Cousins/Posey train wreck!  I remember a time when the Dodgers had to pry the ball out of an unconscious Mike Sciosca’s cold dead fingers after a collission with Jack Clark.    Maybe Buster should play 1B and wear a dress!

Anyway, here’s what I expect to see tonight:

10 Responses to “Heading to Great American Ballpark”

From the same Shaiken article:

“Ganis, the consultant, noted that McCourt and his ex-wife, Jamie, redirected more than $100 million of Dodgers revenue toward their personal lifestyle, while no such allegation has been made against Fred Wilpon, the Mets’ principal owner.

“Don’t underestimate that issue,” Ganis said.

In addition, there is no indication the Mets have struggled to meet payroll this season, as the Dodgers have.”

Hmmmmmmm…

For those who haven’t read Shaikin’s article, here it is:

3. Jared Massey says:

Wow, I guess they’ll let just anyone in at GAB. =D

And the plot thickens. It is being reported that Garland is the odd man out for Padillas return. I’m assuming that Jon would have a mystery ailment that gives him a two week vacation.
    The exciting part of this scenario is that when Garlands turn comes on Tuesday, Rubby may get the call.
    Totally agree on Poseys problem although Buster is being a man about it, just the GM talking out his ass.

5. youbetterthinkagain says:

That is fantastic you get to see a game this year, and the Dodgers no less. Hope you enjoy yourself, this will give you a chance to talk to your insiders and tell us what you have learned from those sources. I, for one, can’t wait to hear what they tell you. Dig, baby, dig! Your first installment of Old Goat (Punk) Insider Info Corner has been much anticipated. Take some Advil before you post, it makes those shoulders less sore from the beating you will be giving yourself, lol.

6. Anonymous says:

Good game huh? 6 for 31, 0 for 5 WRISP.

What happened to Furcal Mark?

That was me……

Like Brooklyn mentioned, we might as well play the youngsters now. Could it get much worse? We will probably wait, for option reasons, but eventually the younger players have to be put in there.

8. Lever says:

Mark,

I think I know who “youbetterthinkagain” is:

His initials are OD!

I’m sure no one is surprised.

Like a bad penny…

• Mark_Timmons says:

Whatever – I must have some significance to him. He has none to me. Jae was right – he is pathetic!