I felt compelled to post two days in a row, because I believe that the next ten days will be critical in the History of the Dodgers. A lot can happen in the next ten days. It might not all happen, but most of it has a good chance of occurring. Here’s what I see in the crystal ball:
- Rafael Furcal and Casey Blake will return from the DL with Jerry Sands being sent back to AAA and Tony Gwynn, Jr. being DFA’ed.
- Jamey Carroll or Casey Blake will see time in LF.
- If the Dodger offensive woes continue, Jeff Pentland will be fired. Who takes his place? I have no clue.
- Josh Lindblom will be called up to the Show.
- And here’s the big one: Frank McCourt will file suit against MLB (and maybe Jamie) and seek a restraining order to take back control of the Dodgers. I have no clue who will win…
P.S. Chin Lung Hu is again available… The Mets removed him from the 40 man roster after he was 1 for twenty-something.