- With Padilla and Garland, who will be the Dodgers #5 starter? Redding? Ely? Rubby? Cast your vote and state your case.
- Josh Lindblom is working himself back into the mix as a reliever. AAA bound I would say.
- R-Tron continues to pitch a shutout for the Spring.
- Jay Gibbons .071 puts him in danger of not making the team. I know it’s still early, but it’s a trend. Who will seize the day?
- Ditto with Navarro, but Barajas could have his career year. I think he has one good year in him and he’s never had it yet… Just a hunch!
Who has the answers? You should start to see the rotation thinned, as guys like Huber De La Rosa who gave up 7 runs yesterday would not even be playing.
So is losing the Number 5 and Number 6 starter a problem, or an opportunity in drag?