For the second day in a row, the boys had their whipping sticks out and yesterday they beat the best offensive team this Spring 7-1. So, the bats are heating up while the pitching continues to be very good. I do have FIVE questions:
- In light of Jerry Sands maturation and growth, if James Loney can get off to a hot start, should he be traded?
- After all the hype, could Jay Gibbons be headed back to AAA?
- Can the X-Man hit his way on to the team?
- Is Jamie Hoffman in the mix?
- With Aaron Miles looking more and more likely to make the team, will Juan Castro retire as a Dodger and go to the front office or coaching ranks?