- What a HUGE increase in run production – the Dodgers tripled their number of runs. Oh, and they lost. Oh well, “
it’s early” (to quote Eric Karros).
- Star of the Game: ____________________ That’s a BLANK!
- Could Jeff Pentland be fired before the end of Spring Training?
- Charlie Steiner said that the Dodgers gave Broxton a complete physical towards the end of last season. They found nothing abnormal. Now, in case you don’t know how a sports physical works, they totally isolate all the major muscle groups, and if one group is weak or painful, it will become apparent. They found nothing! I would have suggested that instead of a “physical” they should have performed a “mental.” It’s doubtful that J-Brox is fixed. His problem will rear it ugly head again…. I’m telling you…
- That said, Broxton is getting by (so far).
- Jon Garland should be a nice addition as the #5! I mean, really nice.
- Matt Guerrier appears to be very uncomfortable. I hope this isn’t a bad pickup. Oh, it’s still early!
- Choices for the Dodgers’ #2 hitter: Gwynn, Jr , DeJesus, Jr. Blake, Jr. Blake, Jr. is my 5th choice!
- Man, that Dionar Navarro can hit! I am being sarcastic.
- Sellers is hitting .125. Castro is at .375. Do the math!
- Tim Brown of Yahoo Sports blasts Russ Martin. Russ was once my favorite Dodger, but what Brown writes is T-R-U-E!
- Notice the new Mandatory Dodger Daily Reading near the right top of this site? That’s everything you need EVERY DAY from the best Dodger Sites. Maybe I forgot one, but I am trying to keep the list short and RELEVANT!
UPDATE: Tony Jackson reports that Don Mattingly is not worried about the offense and offers up plenty of reasons why. OK, hit anyway!