Logan White Interview – Part 2

Logan White Interview – Part 2

In this part of the interview, I got a reaction from Logan when I asked if we can get some of Kenley Jansen’s demeanor for Jon Broxton.

Watch as Logan chides me for talking bad about J-Brox.

You will enjoy that.

His phone chime (which seems to ring incessantly) is a little irritating, but I think you will enjoy this part of the interview.

17 Responses to “Logan White Interview – Part 2”

1. Corey says:

Mark, I must be an idiot, but I can’t find a link for the interviews, part 1 or 2.

Again Great interview Mark. I felt like we were in a 7/11 store and people kept walking in and out with Logans phone beeping. I feel Logan isn’t going to show his hand with Broxton and until Broxton is dealt or Logan changes jobs, you may never get the real story. However most of Logan’s interview is from the heart.

Corey you should be able to click on the arrow right in the middle of his chest once your in here.

boy you aren’t kidding about that phone!

otherwise, awesome. please give us more.

5. Corey says:

thanks billy…not sure what the problem was but I wasn’t getting the you tube screen with the arrow before…..working now. Thanks again.
    Great stuff

Been looking at the game today in snippppits. Looks to me like most of the players have their bags packed and just going through the motions. Time for the real bell to ring.

7. troyfromwv says:

Is T Denker that same rascal we traded to SF for M Sweeney?

8. Bluenose Dodger says:

That would be the same Travis Denker.

I watched the whole game today until going into the bottom of the 9th[walk dog, check mail, prep for the hOOps]. Perhaps I’ll have to check out early more often. Hey, whatever works.

Outstanding work Mark

Time to opening day = > 168 hours

I looked also looked at the links from your earlier interviews with
    White and Watson in Indianapolis in 2009. Interesting that Watson mentioned RDLR. So clearly he was on their radar at that time, even though he wasn’t on any of ours. Surely their could be other players like that not yet garnering much attention. Maybe a kid like James Baldwin, who I know you’ve mentioned Mark. Or some kid from the Dominican Summer League that none of us has a clue about. I definitely think we have talent in the system. How much, only time will tell.

Roger, looks like they unpacked their bags in the 9th inning today.

“I looked also looked”. Looks like I need some sleep.

12. Joe says:

Kudos on the interview. I don’t get to see many interviews of other people in the organization who work below the GM or in the scouting department. It is nice to see their perspective.

13. ray guilfoyle says:

Mark-great work. Can’t wait for the rest.

14. T fromwv says:

Mark Timmons,

It is a NO!!! The lifetime ban stands. It was nice of them to call me back though.

They actually found those goofy Youtube videos I made and used it as an excuse to uphold the ban. I told them I had no YouTube videos up relating to Cincinnati. He mentioned that video I made where I was “training” to go to Philadelphia to kick some ass. It was a frsakin’ parody video of Rocky IV and I guess they took it seriously.

15. Sotero says:

better, bring in better ads. But for what? Our fikcle friend Google can take it all away tomorrow. Does anyone who reads our blogs really care what Google says about us anymore? Link bait, to me, seemed like a bigger deal than it was. Like the termproblogger, it sounded important until I realized it wasn’t. For bloggers whose ad sales are based on Page Rank, I say conform away. Grab your poles, bait those hooks, reel in the biggest fish you can get. My fisherman’s hat is off to you.