… and I’m a rambling man, so here are my latest ramblings:
- 2011 will see a resurgence of James Loney, Andre Ethier and Matt Kemp. They will combine for 340 RBI, 85 HR and put up a combined .296 BA (there, I said it!);
- Casey Blake will have a career year – just look at his best season and I think 2011 will be even better;
- Juan Uribe will hit 15 more home-runs than all of the Dodgers second basemen of 2010;
- The Dodger starters will pitch 1,000 innings;
- Clayton Kershaw will be in the TOP 3 in Cy Young voting, Billingsley Top 10;
- The Trio of Vicente Padilla, Hong-Chih Kuo and Kenley Jansen will save 42 games; and
- Don Mattingly will be N.L. Manager of the Year.
- Jon Broxton will continue his downward spiral and be released by the Dodgers in July;
- The Marcus Thames/Jay Gibbons platoon will go nowhere;
- Rafael Furcal will experience more injury problems in 2011 and play less than 80 games; and
- Juan Castro will retire and become another assistant for Ned (maybe that is GOOD news).
Off-the-wall ramblings by yours truly…