I Hear You Lawdog

I Hear You Lawdog

Badger (Captain Loose, Rory) and Lawdog were a big part of this blog for a long time.  I was involved with them when they wrecked other blogs.  With a great deal of trepidation I made it very uncomfortable  for them here recently, and basically forced them to leave.

I know I made the right decision, although I feel a GREAT DEAL OF SADNESS ABOUT IT.

On another blog today, Lawdog had this to say:

I have a message for the trolling Mr. Timmons and his idiot minions:

Timmons, you are the biggest asshole and one of the worst liars I’ve ever come into contact with in my many years on this plane of existence and believe me, I’ve met a lot of them over the years.

You can take Dodgertalk and shove it where the moon don’t shine. Don’t worry, you have lots of room down there. It will fit fine with the noses of all your newbie friends who wouldn’t know your ass from a hot rock.

There. Now I can be sure he’ll actually read it. He wouldn’t if I put it on his site.

Badger agrees, but takes a (slightly) higher road:

Can’t say I disagree with that take ldog. Mark did turn out to be a huge disappointment. To attack those that disagree like he did is to lose the argument. He lost. I think it’s time to let it go. He got what he wanted, everybody remaining over there is dancing to his tune. No dissent allowed, everybody wearing blue glasses.

I am still a Dodger fan, always will be, but until that greaseball owner is gone, I will not spend another dollar of mine supporting him. When he is gone, I will be back.

As far as Dodgertalk is concerned, his site needs better writers. There is no news there, and now there is no debate. There are other, much better blogs to get Dodger info. Let’s just move on…. ok?

Just so you understand – I’m the Biggest A-Hole and one of the worst liars and you are my “idiot minions.”

How does that feel?

This is a bad site.  Move along – nothing to see here, according to Badger.

I guess you find out who really are friends and who are not.  I had it figured out a while back.

Good luck, Badger and Lawdog.  Drink the poison and hope someone else dies.

I did not want to resort to this but I have to tell you this, right now:

You may get a post in here or there, but I will delete it.  You are officially banned.  It took a long time, but I finally did it.

Goodbye!

This is the last you will hear about this – I promise!

20 Responses to “I Hear You Lawdog”

Looks like that bearhug that Michael was talking about in spring training isn’t going to happen anytime soon. It’s a shame.

I hope I can still make it out to Camelback as planned. We need to schedule the wife a knee surgery so it’s kind of up in the air right now. I might have to leave the scouting to Mark, Jared and Roger Dodger.

2. Dusto says:

Its actually Badger and Lawdog that keep me from commenting on this site.

Dusto,

They are gone!

4. Glass Is Half Full says:

I too never wanted to post here for fear of being attacked….not debated…but attacked by those two….I was even called an imposter once for using a screen name similar…one that I have used for many years before I even discovered this site…

Mark you made the right move

I too have had my fair share of philosophical differences with Mark but have realized that life is much better if I see the good in all of us rather than expounding on ones flaws, real or perceived.
    If the grumpy old men want to waste their energy festering in self pity, then Que Sera Sera.

P.S. Respect – The more you give, the more you get

6. Jae says:

I have little time to post, but I read the blog every day. This has become a much better place since those two left. Congratulations!

7. the truth hurts says:

the truth hurts…..and the truth is…..thank god they are gone.

being a debbie downer is part what I do, but to take it to there level? they are just two miserable people.

thanks mark!

8. RogerCraig says:

I’m a fan of what you did Mark.

Don’t let the doorknob hit them on their way out!

9. Corey says:

Mark, I don’t know you from Adam. But I enjoy reading the site. I don’t always agree with what you say or your opinion, but that’s the point of a blog and being allowed to comment. I do agree this is much better since they’ve been gone. It was really getting old with the same old arguments and personal attacks on other posters who didn’t agree. Go Dodgers! I don’t care for Mcourt either, but I still love the Dodgers and enjoy reading whatever I can about them. THanks for the site.

10. bluetrain says:

I for one, like what i read here and your posts, even if i some times disagree no big deal. Good Luck Mark,
    train

11. Willie Mays says:

I only have one problem with Mark. It’s that he’s a Dodger fan. The Dodgers suck!

Thanks for the support. I will never let this board disintegrate into what happened before.

This is supposed to be fun. Not a downer.

You are entitled to your own opinions. Not your own facts!

;)

Debate on!

Really Mark? You feel the need to go this far?

You asked me to write on this blog and I did, and the site itself put me out as Rory. You told me when you asked me to write that we didn’t always agree, but that was ok. Evidently you didn’t meant it. Then YOU said Captain Loose was a better name for me, and because of the bitterness you showed I retired the name Badger and told you so.

To single out posters this way is very character revealing. To troll other sites, a site that you once posted on but everyone there disagreed with your political take so you left, is rather small of you.

To the other posters here, be careful here. Do not dare to disagree. You see what happens.

14. “To troll other sites, a site that you once posted on but everyone there disagreed with your political take so you left, is rather small of you.”

So if you now if you read another site you are a troll?….My goodness get over yourself!

Troll on!

“So if you now if you read another site you are a troll”

Of course not. That wasn’t the point. The point is, to bring a post from another board, without context, to do what Mark did is really low. There are litterly dozens of posts from mountainmover, you know, the guy who is now Mark Timmons, that reveal some very negative things about other posters opinions. He disagreed vehemently with nearly everyone on the other site, and eventually just left. I didn’t bring those posts of his in here to bring him down. Iwould never do anything like that.

I was told when I was asked to write here, that different opinions were actually welcomed. Not everyone sees things the same way, and open debate should be invited and welcomed.

With that let me say if I offended any posters in here with my agruments, I am truly sorry. That was not my intent. Those who post arguments that say McCourt has been good for the Dodgers, and that all Dodgers will have career years, and that they will win 95 games and take the NL West are, in my opinion, delusional. Am I not allowed to give argument from a different perspective?

Evidently not.

Badger,

Again, I will say that you are entitled to your own opinions. Not your own facts!

I\’m not going to debate it because I am done.

Believe what you want – I know you will.

Your version of the facts is altered and most people here know it.

16. Not_ATimmons_fanboy says:

I never post here and from this moment on will not read here. A good blog is not a private zone for your own personal egomaniacal ponderings mark. Well, not if you want anyone to read it, so I Just deleted you from my favorites. I have witnessed this behavior in other so_called “born agains”. Any and all negativity will not be tolerated, because it unmasks the demons you are trying to cover up. Grow up and join reality my man.

• Mark_Timmons says:

Whoever you are,

You just did the right thing.

Negativity is part of life as well as having an opinion, and if you think I don\’t allow negative posts, you are just plain delusional.

I don\’t allow silly drivel, but if you have a take that does not suck and it\’s negative, so be it!

What you just posted is as false as it is silly. Goodbye.

17. DodgerDude says:

I think the Dodgers will win 83-85 games this year, so I am on the negative side, I guess. I think mark has no problem with disagreement. It is the combative, condescending, argumentative attitude exhibited by the two aforementioned posters and the A-hole who calls himself “not a timmons fanboy.”

This place just got a lot smarter when they left.

OK, I have said and heard enough on this issue. I wrote it for a reason. I\’m not going to debate it. I will stand by what I did and I hope you enjoy this blog. If not, then you know what to do.

Feel free to agree or disagree with me.

Watch and see – that\’s not the issue.

This subject is now closed.

Let\’s move along and talk Dodgers.