Here’s What Badger Thinks of Us

Here’s What Badger Thinks of Us

Talk about someone consumed by bitterness.  Here’s what BADGER or RORY or CAPTAIN LOOSE (depends upon the day as to what he calls himself) thinks about me and the rest of you when he was asked about this blog:

You could go to Mark’s, but he is a McCourt ass kisser, all the new guys over there kiss Mark’s butt and.. they think they know everything.

So, I’m an ass kisser and so are the rest of you too?

Of course, you know that’s not true, just like I do.

I guess it’s good to know what people think of you.  Even if it is a lie.

Bitterness clouds the mind.  It’s a Pity!

14 Responses to “Here’s What Badger Thinks of Us”

u might be an attractive man, mark, but i will not be kissing your butt. sorry.

i also KNOW that i don’t know everything (barely anything as it is)

but i am willing to confidently say that we will win the nl west this year. i’ll keep saying that until august, when we’re 37 games out

Mark,
    If you run (The Badge) outta here, where will we get our daily Casey Blake updates? Where will we hear that Torre broke Broxton last year. And bye the way, I wasn’t finished debating the Broxton subject yet. I wanted to know if Broxton has his meltdowns in 2011, is it still going to be Torre’s fault? Why didn’t Andy LaRoche become a superstar? Why is he never wrong about anything? Enquirering minds wantta know.

3. Captain Loose says:

This is what you sink to Mark? You got so little that is actual factual baseball talk all you can do is to call out and try to humiliate another poster who does not agree with your take. I really don’t care. You can’t hurt me. You can’t because your opinion means nothing to me.

Pathetic Mark. But, not surprising. You are a McCourt ass kisser. This is the only place I visit where that guy is defended. You don’t want me here? Fine. Only allow those that don’t challenge you. I try to bring a different perspective, one that is based in facts and this is what I get? The same thing as Ldog gets.

I was right about the Dodgers last year. I was right about McCourt and the divorce. I was right about Iraq. I was right about Bush. I was right about the economy. You were wrong about all of that and you know it. The last 10 years you haven’t been right about much really.

You can have it your way because this is your place. All you needed to do was email me and tell me you didn’t want my opinion in your playground any more – I would have left. But no, you choose to do it this way. Very small of you big guy.

Good luck – mountainmover.

4. RogerCraig says:

He is God. He’s not a man but God incarnate.

Infallible

Never question him!

No mortal can hold a candle to him.

Wow! I have been busy lately….Apparently I have missed a lot!!
    This IS “Mark’s Playground” and it has always been Mark’s way. It has also been Mark who has repeatedly said “be civil, he once threatened to shut the site down because he wasn’t happy with our opinions and disagreements with his opinions. It was Mark who digs up his past quotes (selectively) in an effort to always prove himself right. In the past we have differed in our opinions and Mark will shoot me down and insist that he is right and we are all wrong. Mark never concedes. He rarely admits when “his guys” don’t pan out. Mark has an ego (don’t’ we all?) Most of us accept that. That is just how Mark operates.
    But to stoop to this Mark? Seems kind of beneath you. I don’t ever remember you personally going after someone like this before and I have been coming to this site for a few years now. If we are not free to express opinions here then, remove our ability to comment. Block our comments or only allow comments you have screened first to appear on your “playground”.
    Healthy debate is one thing. But when you have the ability to attack someone (via your website) and they don’t have an equal opportunity to defend them self, it is nothing more than being a bully.
    We once debated a Dodger related topic and one of the first things you said was,”How old are you?” As if me being younger than you clouded my judgment and gave me a lack of perspective. So after this display let me ask you the same question. Mark, how old are you?
    I am disappointed.

Romo, you have been gone for awhile. There’s more to this then what you think.

Matthew 7:3-5 (New International Version, ©2010)

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

• Bill Russell says:

True because if you try to take the speck out of your brothers eye first, you may blind him unless that is the intention all along.

8. Jaydavis says:

The Daily Drama

Jay,

Ditto!!!

I guess we need a new subject so we can put this one behind us.

11. Jae says:

Some people never stop beating that rotten dead decaying horse. I know that Mark sticks up for McCourt, but he’s far from an ass-kisser and he may yet be right. If he is, it’s him against the world on this one. I see where he’s coming from, but I still disagree on McCourt. I can’t say I disagree with him running some people off this board.

12. DodgerDude says:

Dudes,

How about them Dodgers?

Oh, I don’t kiss Marks butt.

Romo,

I cut and pasted an actual quote from Badger. It’s not out of context. It’s what he wrote. It must be how he feels. If I took it out of context or I misquoted him, I will withdraw it.

You can say whatever you want and if you say I don’t admit when I am wrong, well you just don’t read enough of what I post. I could go back and dredge it up, but you can read too.

I let you say what you want, but if it’s absurd, I’ll challenge it. I have just gotten tired of Lawdog and Badger’s incessant crying over McCourt.

The guy has made some bad moves, no doubt. He could have handed things a lot better. No doubt. But things aren’t what they say. Watch and see how this plays out.

Maybe McCourt will go (I don’t think so) and the Dodgers will get an owner who will spend $200 mil a year on payroll. Two things:

1. Bud won’t allow it; and

2. That’s still no guarantee you win.

My point is: We could be a lot worse off like we were under O’Malley and Fox the 12 years before McCourt bought the team.

Guarantee me that we’ll get a better owner and I’ll kick McCourt out myself! He means nothing to me.

I know about bad owners: Try Bob Irsay! Drunken Idiot is the best you can say about him, but his son took over and runs one of the best franchises in football.

Let’s talk baseball, not McCourt CRAP! Everything AND I MEAN EVERYTHING LAWDOG AND BADGER POSTED HAD SOME REFERENCE TO MCCOURT OR POLITICS.

I’M SICK OF IT!