Dodger Baseball – Forget the BS!

Dodger Baseball – Forget the BS!

If you want to talk Dodger Baseball.  Here’s the place to do it.  Have at it!

This is supposed to be fun.

I hope it is.

25 Responses to “Dodger Baseball – Forget the BS!”

1. Bluefan says:

Mark,

Is Jared still around? Haven’t seen anything posted from him in about a month.

• Mark_Timmons says:

Jared will be back soon – he had some personal stuff to deal with. He’ll be in Arizona with me and Roger in late March.

2. So now you take a thread and dedicate it to attacking Badger, eh Timmons? You are one piece of work, you know tht. If you don’t like a persons opinion you insult and flame them and hold them up for ridicule. Then your newbies who are still wet behind the ears go after your scape goat like sharks smelling blood on the water. First it was lawdog and now Badger. Who’s next, Roger? Doesn’t it seem funny that those who used to called you friend all the way back to the beginning (which is now about 15 year) now have to be scuttled for being stupid? And the few remaining intelligent fans protest what you’ve done and accurately portray this kind of behavior on your part as ugly and inappropriate on true blog. Fans like these who try to call you on your bullshit in kind and gentle way end up just being completely ignored by your giant ego?

Meanwhile, you keep proposing ridiculous trades like all our scrubs for Pujols which no team in it’s right mind would make with us or suggest guys approaching 40 will somehow magically play like’re 28 again? That Mendozas who’ve been hitting .210 will suddenly start in center or left and hit 00 points higher than they’ve ever hit in their life. And we should be pleased as punch that the FO was smart enough to go out and get them for our embarrassing collection of players you call our team.

Sorry Mr. Timmons. But you’ve turned into a mean, petty intellectually challenged person with delusions of grandeur. Just because you can sell water softeners and purifiers does not make you a good person or a smart man no matter how you’ve convinced yourself to the contrary.

Keep in mind, you reap what you sow, neighbor.

3. lawdog says:

That should have been Mendozas who hit .210 will suddenly hit 100 points higher than they’ve ever hit before, not 00 points.

Yep, you can see that I’m mean and nasty.

Have fun.

I’m not into your games.

I knew that was a Lawdoggie post. Doggie, you forgot to change the screen name for the second post. I like the way it read first Lawdog and now Badger. Who’s next Roger? Like it was someone else besides you writing it. Now that’s funny.
    I don’t kiss Mark’s butt, but I appreciate the playground he gives us and all the time and effort he puts into writing up the daily entertainment for everyone in here. The rules are simple and rarely enforced.

We have all thought of crazy trades and how the out come would have effected the Dodger lineup. It’s not just Mark’s crazy idea’s. This has been an out of pocket expense for Mark up until recently he started advertizing. Now he started in order to pay Jared something for his time and effort. Not a bad guy right?

Mark felt back stabbed by The Captain’s remarks on another site. Maybe he could have e-mailed Badger, but he chose a different route. I think Badger can come off harsh in here sometimes but over the past few years I’ve learned that’s the way he rolls and excepted it. Badger may be right about the ownership situation, however he’s stated it plenty times in here. So in conclusion, I don’t think Badger can’t post in here. We just saw Lawdoggie can if he choose’s.
    So in the famous words of Rodney King “Can’t we all just get along”.

accepted – edit please

7. Jaydavis says:

Mark, this is why I say you remind me of Hacksaw. Hacksaw would say some outlandish shite, than he’s phones lines would blow up.
    Dont sweat the small shite homeboy

8. Anonymous says:

Here is a photo of Mark Timmons. Its totally true. Google it.

Have a nice day, y’all.

• Ken says:

Yeas those were the days

Bob off a car phone….. Steve off a car phone…. Jack off a car phone

Mark, no need to sensor, this is an actual quote that Jim Rome used to play regularly on his show many years ago.

• Mark_Timmons says:

That is me allright!

You are on to me.

;)

9. Vince says:

That last one was from me. Sorry.

Now that is a really cool sign.

Padilla seems to have a very sane perspective on HOPE. I hope that he continues with his Hope regarding being a starting pitcher. He hopes that he will be a starting pitcher. He works out as if he will be a starting pitcher. And if that is not what happens then he will happily be a reliever until a spot opens up in the rotation through trade or injury.

I hope that the reason that Ned over paid for some of this year’s players was because he actually bought out their no trade clause thus giving him flexibility to make trades either during the spring (he has hinted as much in interviews) of before the deadline.

11. Jaydavis says:

You see. Don’t sweat the small shite

When you do what you’ve always done. You get what you’ve always got. I may be crazy, but I’m not insane.

Good observation Ken. I hear that the Yankees are in need of arms in their 4th and 5th spots in the rotation.
    Since the Yankees would need an OF in return if they traded one of theirs my deal is; Kuroda, Garland, Gibbons and Gwynn for Granderson

Be respectful of each other and like Mark says “have fun”

Ken and Michael,

I’m not sure if you can still trade them before May 15th, but that’s an idea. Granderson would be very nice.

If RDLR was lights out this spring, maybe that deal is not as crazy as it sounds….

Yes it is!

;)

• Ken says:

Ned did not say who, but he sure has hinted that something might happen during the spring. Maybe that is his Hope. Obviously if the MLB CBA prevents certain players from being traded before 5/15 then Ned was not talking about them. So maybe Ned is talking about Loney, or other players not recently signed.

The other day the Cold Stove guys sure were high on Broxton. We will soon see if their opinions were justified.

Michael,

Glad you are back. Russ Martin was my favorite Dodger too! I still have his autographed photo in my office.

• Michael says:

Thank you very much, really.
      This can be a very good thing.
      I can sense a less contensuous atmosphere already.
      It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Thanks

This is a new Era guys – Let\’s have fun!

Just don’t harsh my mello.

I don\’t even understand that!

Watch a Pauly Shore movie. It’s raining like crazy in So Cal. I hope the weather is good in Arizona.

20. RogerCraig says: