Posted on 11 December 2010.
- Deferred payments? According to Jon Weisman, the Red Sox are paying Manny nearly $2 mil a year until 2027. I guess Frank is not the master of the deferral. Imagine that…
- Could the Dodgers sign the Bill Hall of 2006?
- The Dodgers act like they are serious players for Greinke.
- Again, the Dodgers have assembled a nice array of instructors for the minor league operations. Herges and Reed can’t hurt.
- Eric Owens as minor league hitting instructor might be a very good move.
- The Dodgers are better right now than this time last year.
- I wonder if Russ Martiun signs for less than the Dodgers offered?
- Adrian Beltre – where are you?