I will preface what I am about to say, by stating that the Dodgers are capable of reeling off a 15 game winning streak!
- Jon Broxton can be a great closer, but he just lacks the “C” in closer, which makes him a loser. According to some pin-headed bloggers (Jon Weisman not included), I have an irrational hatred of Broxton. You are entitled to your own opinion and you are just as entitled to be a moron. ”Broxton is great, look at his stats, la,la, la, la.” You are fine. Take your Prozac, Carry on! Dig this: Broxton needs to be traded. NOW!
- Rhianna! The sooner she dumps Kemp, the sooner he heads to superstardom! No explanation necessary.
- Manny Ramirez needs to just go away. He doesn’t want to play the field. Even Ray Charles can see that! Trade him to the Yanks or Tampa Bay. Do it now! X-Paul in LF makes us better. Live with it. (I TOLD YOU THE DODGERS SHOULDN’T HAVE SIGNED MANNY, DIDN’T I?)
- Cheryl and Anderson. They must go. End of story!
- Russell Martin needs to quit being a slugger and just be Russell Martin. Don’t be an idiot, Russ. Let me re-phrase that: Stop being and idiot, Russ!
- Will the real Ronald Belisario Stand Up? If he can’t come back strong, the Dodgers are screwed!
- Can Ramon Troncoso re-discover his outstanding sinker? (See Ronald Belisario)
- Kenley Jansen needs to be in the Dodgers bullpen. End of story! What are you waiting for, Ned?
- Joe Torre needs to be sipping Mint Julips at the Kentucky Derby and taking his Geritol with his Bigelow Tea. His fire is gone. Stick a fork in him, he’s done! Ditto on Mattingly, Bowa, Schafer, Pentland and Honeycutt – It’s time for a new perspective!
- If Frank McCourt doesn’t allow the Dodgers to get a #1 or #2 Starter, then he has to go. I have defended the fact that he would spend to get an arm, and with Broxton as a trading chip, he should be able to get Roy Oswalt. If that doesn’t happen, then I hope Jamie’s argument is ruled upon favorably and the Dodgers will be sold.
CHAD BILLINGSLEY ROCKS!