Dodgers Starting Lineup:
- Furcal SS
- Kemp CF
- Ethier RF
- Ramirez LF
- Loney 1B
- Blake 3B
- Anderson DH
- DeWitt 2B
- Ellis C
Hiroki Kuroda Starting followed by Josh Lindblom.
- Joe Torre says Russ Martin will start a minor league game tomorrow and that he feels “good.” I won’t be surprised if Martin is our starting Catcher on Opening Day (I’m not saying it will happen, just that I won’t be surprised if it does).
- When asked about the starting 2B, Torre said “I guarantee we will have one.”
- He added that while DeWitt has worked hard, “he hasn’t had a lot of activity around the bag.”
- When asked if the Dodgers Roster was better than last year, Joe stated: ”the season will prove that.”
- Joe stated that Kuo had an MRI on Monday and has “been very honest with us” about his arm. He stated that he wasn’t worried about Kuo and that he was further along than last year.
- When asked if Belisario was coming he said “No, that’s NO!”
- He stated that Billingsley is a lot “smoother” and “better” than last year.
- The starters will probably only get a couple of at-bats tonight….
- Follow the game on Twitter