Camelback Ranch – March 20th 7 PM PDT

Camelback Ranch – March 20th 7 PM PDT

The game is just getting ready to start, but a couple of updates are in order:

1. James McDonald was option and re-assigned to minor league camp (what’s wring with a 20+ ERA – As Ken pointed out, McDonald could be Oakland’s Ace.  $10 mil bucks for Sheets?  Please!
  2. Brad Ausmus had an epidural  injection today (forget the female jokes about him and Manny), and is out until Wednesday … or later.  He has allegedly had one before, but it doesn’t sound good to me.

Dodgers Linup:

1. Furcal  SS
  2. Johnson RF
  3. Kemp  CF
  4. Ramirez  LF
  5. Blake  3B
  6. Carroll  2B
  7. Belliard  1B
  8. Ellis  C
  9. Padilla  P

10 Responses to “Camelback Ranch – March 20th 7 PM PDT”

1. A Shot of Haeger says:

Mark,

I just started following you on twitter. You should tweet more. You haven’t tweeted since January 17th… for shame

2. Alex says:

Nice to see you representing with Eric tonight!

3. mark says:

Thanks Alex – I saw you guys carrying someone’s bags….

;)

4. Alex says:

now don’t lump me in with Chris…the only bags I have been schlepping tonight were my own :)

5. A Shot of Haeger says:

nice tweets Mark…

6. mark says:

Tweet!

7. mark says:

My fault, Alex…

8. Bootz says:

Is it true parking will be 20$ this year? There goes any thought of buying another mini-plan.

9. Scoop says:

Ramon Ortiz is pitching like a starter. But, he is going to be 37 years old soon and hasn’t pitched that well in recent years. Big risk if you ask me, as are all the rest of the candidates. McDonald has been a huge disappointment. Monastarios looks like he could be the guy. And do we believe Padilla will give us 180 innings out of the 4 spot? He started 25 last year, 29 the year before that and 23 the year before that. He is going to need at least 30 starts to get 180 IP. Another risk.

Bellisario coming to town. I knew they would get him here. He has time to get it together, if he has been working out. The Dodgers are going to need him, and everyone else in that bullpen.

Dilbeck and Rosenthal weigh in on payroll:

Have to agree with them.

Parking at $20? Don’t be surprised.

Belliard and Carroll are getting back-up at bats this Spring. DeWitt looks like the front runner. Will Belly make 209? I hear he isn’t really that close, and will the Dodgers actually dump him if he doesn’t make it? I doubt it.

Dodgers trying to trade Stults, Hu and Repko? What for?

Ausmus with an epidural? Well that’s good news isn’t it. Can’t be playing catcher with back pain.

Bills, Kuroda and Kershaw all with 1.5+ WHIPS. That should improve.

1. [...] View full post on LADodgerTalk.com – Get Your Daily Dodger Juice, Dodger News and Dodger Rumors [...]