Lawrence Delevingne, a writer at The Business Insider, sent me this link to his article The Nastiest Billionaire Divorce Ever: Jamie And Frank McCourt. It deals with the facts and not the rampant speculation that some of you state as facts. It’s a worthwhile read, if you want to know all the players in this process.
- Flash! No Manny next year. Who knew? From Dylan Hernandez at THE LA TIMES Manny is very adept at stating the obvious.
- Tony Jackson of ESPN/LosAngeles weighes in with more about Manny being Manny
- Andrew Lambo profiled
My 2 Cents:
- Jamie Carroll will be a utilityman this year – DeWitt or DeBelli will start.
- It’s possible that the Dodgers may carry only 4 outfielders as Carroll and Blake can both play OF.
- Most of the players on the 40-man roster are in camp. That’s a good sign.