This is off-topic, but I can do that:
Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the Colts are so delightful.
As the Broncos already know,
13-0, 13-0, 13-0!
Now, back to your regularly scheduled Dodger programming:
- The Mets allegedly offered Luis Castillo to the Dodgers for Juan Pierre, but were turned down. That should tell Blake DeWitt that the Dodgers like him better than Castillo. So do I!
- Ken Rosenthal purposes that a trade be made whereby the Dodgers get Cliff Lee and the Phillies get Roy Halladay. I think he’s been hitting the crack pipe too much!
- In case you missed it earlier, Eric Stults is not going to Japan – probably a smart move to keep the depth we have.
- There are a few players who were non-tendered that might be on the Dodgers radar – Kelly Johnson, Garrett Adkins, Chien-Ming Wang, Johnny Gomes, Alfredo Amezaga and D.J. Carrosco. Maybe nothing, maybe something.
- I still believe the Dodgers will move Juan Pierre… and possibly Casey Blake. Blake is cheap (we could always throw in a couple of mil) and KC or Cleveland could take him. If we could move Pierre and Blake, I would sign Adrian Beltre (yeah, yeah, yeah). Adkins is a big risk. His stats were never great outside of Colorado and he really sucked everywhere last year!