Dodgers Trade Juan Pierre To ChiSox

Dodgers Trade Juan Pierre To ChiSox

J-PierreLOS ANGELES – The Los Angeles Dodgers today announced that they have traded outfielder Juan Pierre to the White Sox for two players to be named. Dodger General Manager Ned Colletti made the announcement. “Juan always put the Dodgers first, even when it wasn’t in his personal best interest,” said Colletti. “In this day, that is a rare attribute. When he and I spoke at the end of the season, we agreed that if an opportunity presented itself in which his chance to play would be enhanced, we would pursue it and that’s what we’ve done. He deserved the chance to play more.” During his three seasons with Los Angeles, Pierre batted .294 with a .339 on-base percentage and 134 stolen bases in 173 attempts. Last season, his 10th in the Majors, Pierre hit .308 (117-for-380) with a .365 on-base percentage in 145 games. The Dodgers will receive the two players to be named on or before Jan. 7, 2010.

49 Responses to “Dodgers Trade Juan Pierre To ChiSox”

I knew there was deferred money that the Dodgers were paying out. But I didn’t realize it was this bad. $17,590,000 to players not on the 2010 roster. Hudson, Schmidt, Garciaparra, Ohman? Had no idea they were still part of the deal.

2. Ty says:

I’m not the biggest Pierre fan but this deal was made just to save money. I would’ve traded Pierre for anything if the other team took on his contract. The fact that we still have to pay about half of the rest of Pierre’s contract is ridiculous if the two guys we get in return are mediocre. The prospects we get back better be decent ones or else it’s just a salary dump (but we still have to pay 10 million!!!)

The Dodgers have officially announced the deal, according to Hernandez. Jon Paul Morosi of FOX Sports hears that John Ely and Jon Link are heading to the Dodgers. The Tigers and Pirates also had interest in Pierre, according to Morosi

This is who we get: Ely who is one of their top 10 prospects and Link(who will likely not be much)

John Ely, RHP, Double-A
    DOB: May 1986 Bats: R Throws: R
    Signed: 2007 3rd round – University of Miami (Ohio)
    MLB ETA: Late-2010 40-Man Roster: No Options: 3
    Repertoire: 88-92 mph fastball, curveball, plus change-up

The opposite of Santeliz, Ely is a pitcher who utilizes solid command/control to help compensate for a below-average heater. The right-hander has the potential to be a solid back-of-the-rotation starter, although he’d be better off starting in the National League. In the AL, his future may be in the bullpen. Ely’s win-loss record was impressive in ‘09 at 14-2, but we know that says little-to-nothing about his value as a prospect. He did keep the hits down with 140 allowed in 156.1 innings, but his BABIP of .293 certainly helped. Ely’s walk rate hit a career high in ‘09 at double-A but it was just 2.88 BB/9. Unfortunately, his strikeout rate has diminished with each promotion in the minors and hit a career-low 7.20 K/9 this past season. After having some homer problems in ‘08 (1.11 HR/9), he solved those in ‘09 (0.52 HR/9) thanks to a +50% ground-ball rate. Ely struggled against left-handed hitters by posting a walk rate of 4.52 BB/9 and a .277 average (.341 BABIP). His average-allowed against right-handed batters was .215 (.257 BABIP) and his walk rate was just 1.55 BB/9.

Jon Link, rhp, White Sox: The Padres drafted Link in 2005 in the 26th round out of Bluefield (Va.) College, but Link left the organization in 2007 when the White Sox traded Rob Mackowiak to the Padres to acquire Link at the trading deadline. Link, 24, was excellent last season for Double-A Birmingham, finishing with a 3.02 ERA in 56 2/3 innings as the Barons’ closer. Link struck out 66 batters, averaging 10.5 strikeouts per nine innings. Link throws three pitches for strikes: a 90-92 mph fastball with some sink, a slider and a changeup. Link goes to his above-average slider for strikeouts, but his changeup is more than a show-me pitch and is an effective third weapon. There was some talk of moving Link to the starting rotation because of his three-pitch mix, but the White Sox will leave him in the bullpen. He still has to learn to harness his control, as he walked 27 batters (4.3 per nine) last year, though he was better in 2007 in high Class A when he walked just 15 batters in 58 2/3 innings (2.3 per nine).

We are sure eating a lot of salary here, for a team who will not spend cash on players we sure are paying a lot for JP to go away $10 million+ !! Wow

Hi guys. I have been away awhile. Sorry to not have been posting.

My wife and I were out of the country for some 40 days, and away from computers. We took a vacation to Australia and then a 30 day cruise from Sydney to L.A. via New Zealand and those many Island in between there and L.A.

Also, I was teaching and doing much research for classes (ask Mark, because I read some research on John Calvin at every game last Spring Training game we went to), also deadlines for articles I write.

Also, my wife’s health and my own, took much time away from normal days.

But, now back to baseball and the Dodgers.

I think we are in real trouble. Will not re-hash the events over the last month or so . . .

But if the club is not sold to another owner/s soon — this could be the beginning of being like the Pirates or Royals, etc. A farm team wearing major league uniforms.

What do I mean. If Ned cannot sign or get into a serious trade for pitching and a second baseman, there will be a rotation of Billingsley, Kershaw, Kuroda, and minor leaguers or tired out past their prime pitchers. (I still consider McDonald as a minor leaguer pitching in the majors . . .)

The batting order will mature more, and do great, and win some games — but it will wear on them and as soon as Kemp, Ethier, Martin, Loney, Broxton, and othes can — they will leave to free agency, or be traded away. Why? Why stay with a team and owner that is cheap and going backwards.

Presently there are 35 players on the roster, and 6 without numbers issued.

Big Dodger news, looking at players on the non-tender list. Wow.

Oh, one more thing, I purchased an Ethier jersey the last week of the season, and took in on the vacation. But, never even took it out of the suitcase. Too embarrassed.

I heard something that the Dodgers might be going to the Far East for part of Spring Training? Is that confirmed? If so, those at S.T. in Glendale will get to see a lot of minor leaguers and non-roster folks. And at those high prices and no trees for a break from the sun, well, grab another tall cool one.

Hate to see Pierre go. But he must have been the most expensive 4th outfielder in the majors. Best of luck at a Chicago White Sox.

5. Jamie's Lovechild says:

Here’s a repost for you badger, take a chill pill. Here’s something that I said was currently happening and what would continue to happen.

“It is becoming painfully obvious that the Dodgers are not going to be throwing a lot of cash around, inactivity at the BB Meetings should tell you something. They will only be making very small deals, they are bracing for when all of the youngsters on the roster will be due their share of the treasure trove. So what am I saying? Blake is signed and staying at third (Beltre isn’t coming back, deal with it Mark), DeWitt will be given every opportunity to own 2B (I don’t think he is going to make it personally, but that is what is going down), expensive FA pitchers will not be added, only marginal, reclamation projects will be added, THE DODGERS ARE STANDING PAT! so everyone can relax and brace for the near future. It is time for the McCourts to fold their 99% leveraged holdings and give some other owner (one with money and not just credit) the chance to restore the Dodger franchise.

Regardless, Mommy am I going to get anything out of this divorce with Frank?”

The Pierre for two minor leaguers validates my points.

You want a prediction for how we finish next year? Is that what has you so irritated? Well, if that is all you want, then that is easy. We will lose approx. 10 more this coming season, how that plays out in the division is anyone’s guess, but I think we see a Rockies team win the division. Feel better, sir? No drama needed, we can converse – it doesn’t have to be a battle.

Don’t worry (or scream like a child), be happy!

LD – Is it against the law to yell “FIRE SALE” in a crowded blog?

This fire sale should allow the Dodgers to sign a pitcher like Garland or Padilla and a few bench players (and pay a few attorneys)!

I thought that the Sox gave all of their good ML pitchers to the Padres for that screwball last year.

Merry Christmas Repko Family!

BD – Yes the Dodgers have put more debt on the next generation team than a Federal government could.

Roger – Welcome Home!

7. Miguel says:

Well, only time will tell if this was a decent deal for us or not. If at least one of the two pitchers we end up with (which has not been officially announced yet; Link and Ely are speculation at this point) makes a contribution to the club this year it will probably have been worth it. And best case scenario is that one of the two becomes a permanent ML starter.

It’s funny how Colletti spins this one! Basically he’s making it sound like the Dodgers are “graciously” GIVING Pierre a chance to start because he was such a good guy in the clubhouse during his tenure as a Dodger. He’s making it sounds like one of those “baseball moves” like not offering arbitration to Wolf or Hudson. I smell BS!!! Its like we’re all of a sudden making emotional decisions and trying to be “nice guys.” Baseball is a multi-billion dollar business, there are no nice guys in the “business” of baseball. Make no mistake about it, we didn’t make these moves because we were trying to be good guys or stand by some verbal handshake promise we made to players. We did it to save $$$$.

8. Miguel says:

Ahh, feels good to be back!

I forgot to add that I will miss you Pierre! There are not many supporters of you here. People would rather focus on your lack of defense and power than your phenomenal attitude, ethic, smarts, speed, and average. But I will miss you. Best of luck in the AL.

Hopefully Andruw Jones will not have a good year with the Sox because him playing in lieu of Pierre again might be too much for a class guy like Pierre to handle.

Now if Repko could just learn how to play second base he would be a nice utility player. Of course Raffy would never go to his left ever again.

Anyone happy with this team?

Starting Pitchers

Ethier
    Rameriz

Paul
    Repko

LETS MAKE A DEAL

12. Mark Timmons says:

I remain optimistic for next year. It’s the year after I worry about. McCourt knows that he has to put a good product on the field because if he doesn’t the fans will vote with thier feet and put him out of business. He needs the cash flow from Camelback Ranch ticket sales and season ticket sales. Nothing will kill a team (or a business) as fast as low cash flow.

The Dodgers don’t have to make major deals, but this time last year I was saying “Don’t sign Manny” and was ridiculed for it. In fact, I was told the Dodgers couldn’t win without Manny and people wanted to sign him to a $100 mil deal. How do you like me now? We won without Manny. We waited out the market and got Wolf and Hudson.

The Dodgers will HAVE to make a deal soon to appaease the fans who buy tickets and Frankie knows this. If he doesn’t, it will cost him more than what it takes to sign some players.

Gloom and doom is not here. The conventional wisdom is that the Dodgers are toast.

The conventional wisdon is wrong!

13. lawdog says:

Repko might be able to play second. He came up as a shortstop but was moved to the outfield in his first minor league season. I remember talking to his manager in Idaho when I wrote a blog article on him the year after we used our top pick to draft him. (I think it was a second round pick but it might have been a first–either way it was our first pick that year and that’s why I wrote the article.) It’s been a while now, but the manager told me he’d made something like 20 throwing errors his first 3 weeks of play and he was going to have to be moved to the outfield. But the throw from second to first is a lot easier than the throws a shortstop has to make in the holes. I don’t think he’ll pull a Steve Sax on us. Try him at second. DeWitt will demand a trade if we do!

This team will likely win 85 games the way it is now built. Maybe 88 with some good luck. That might be good enough to back in as a wild card, but probably not. If we do get in as a wild card, expect us to get swept in the first playoff series.

• Ken says:

Repko – The Dodgers do not need 5 outfielders but they do need another infielder off the bench so Repko might be able to fill in at 2nd in extra inning games and temporarily when there is an injury or a slump.

14. lawdog says:

The question, Ken, is whether or not this blog is crowded enough to constitute a real danger of a panic stampede to the Laker blog… ;)

Salary dump. And so it goes.

Are we better today?

Mark, Manny was a good sign and you know it. Who knew he was going to be suspended? If you did, you never said a word about it. Had he been there all year? – 30+ HR, 100 runs scord and 100+ RBI’s and we cruise to the playoffs. He was, and is, our best hitter. He put b.i.s. and made everybody on the team better.

Now let’s hope he gets his mojo back, cuz this team is gonna need it in spades.

“This team will likely win 85 games the way it is now built. Maybe 88 with some good luck.” (ldog)

That’s how I see it too. A .500 club. Let’s face, the second half of the season we weren’t much better than .500, so in the light of what is going on now, who in their right mind thinks we will actuallly be better?

Oh wait, Mark does. Well, it’s questionable how often his mind is right. It comes and goes with him.

• Ken says:

We are better today because now hope springs eternal that the Dodgers can now afford to sign one starting pitcher, 1-2 bench players, and a roving pitching coach (Maddux).

Who has the pin for my balloon?

The pressure is now on the young players to earn their higher salaries next year and Ng. I see the potential for Ng being the scapegoat when the large arbitration awards are given to the young Dodger 9, which may just brake Franks’ itty bitty bank.

Repko will not be playing anything other than the outfield. He will be what Pierre was last season. A late inning replacememnt while Manny showers. A pinch runner that can fly. Other than that he will not be taking playing time from Hu and DeWitt.

I put my money on Jamey Carrol coming to LA. Not because I like him but because Ned tried twice to get him from Cleveland. Why? Who knows.

Just breathe fellas, it will work out.

17. Miguel says:

Good thing for us that Ng is THE best in the business when it comes to salary arbitration. I can only imagine what it’s like being in that room and breaking down every weakness one of your players has right in front of him and his agent! She is the #1 ball buster for sure! She might even give my wife a run for her money.

18. jdavis says:

Force Frank and Jamie McCourt to sell the dodgers

19. Harold says:

A lot of Christmas griches online today, all over the place. First we want JP gone, then we are not satisfied with the deal. I for one am pleased he has a place to play regularly and not get jacked around as he did with the Dodgers. Good luck JP. But, I am disappointed in the deal. Two minor leaguers who will probably never play for us and paying $10M of JP’s contract while in Chicago. Not a good return on investment but we won’t know how it plays out until the roster is firmed up by the end of ST.

There is not much point to whine about our situation which is, as TrueBlue pointed out, over $17M in 2010 to players not on our team. And, about $40M to aging players on the downhill side of careers – Manny, Casey, Raffy and Kuroda. Also we have deferred money to JP next year, Manny until 2013 and Andruw 2014. So, we are in a financial straight jacket. We will not be freed from that until we get rid of deferred money and those four big contracts. That’s just the way it is because we know we aren’t going to go to a $140M budget.

Who knows what will happen in 2010? Last year I said at the start of the season our success depended not on Manny but on our young players. That was correct as Manny sagged in the second half and our younger players matured. This year, I think our success depends on our young pitchers progressing, finding an additional one and on Manny. Clayton and Bills have to be #1, #2 guys. That is a tall order. Kuroda has to be healthy which is another tall order and one of our young pitchers has to move up – Lindblom, McDonald, Haegar, Elbert.Also a tall order. Mark says Lindblom. I say Elbert or Haegar. I expect Padilla to be back on board. That leaves Manny -Manny hitting like Manny would provide a real spark for us, for me an unexpected spark.

I always go into the season with optimism. A Dodger fan is a Dodger fan, no matter what. Why sit around and complain about what has happened? Even worse, complain about what we fear might happen. I don’t know what it is, but moving JP is part of a greater plan or else he wouldn’t have been moved for so little in return. Stay tuned.

GO DODGERS!!

20. jdavis says:

Here’s a good read How the McCourts came to own the Dodgers.

21. lawdog says:

We’re screwed until the deferred money is off the books. Hmmmm. Perfectly Frank just keeps on deferring money!!! That’s his style–play both ends against the middle. Get a decent team now for low bucks. Kick most of the salary down the road. That way he can keep drawing $25 million per out of the franchise for multiple castles in Europe and all the rest of that nonsense. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see this is going to come back on old Perfectly and bite him in the ass harder than the screaming Meanie ever could.

Georgia Rosenbloom played out the same theory with the Rams after she and her hoodlum boyfriend murdered her husband Carroll and she fired Carroll’s son. Just put a team on the field that can compete for a playoff spot to keep the low life fans happy and spending their shekels. But make sure that cash keeps rollin’ into the old bank account. “Staying Green” is priority one with these bottom feeding scumbags.

Lawdog, Repko, in my opinion, cannot hit major league pitching. He seems lost at the plate. Right now, go with X.Paul at the 4th outfielder, keep Hu up as the backup. Go from there.

23. jdavis says:

well put lawdog, well put. It’s sad, because this my family’s team for the last 80 years.
    J

24. Jamie's Lovechild says:

Lawdog, I want to commend you on your opening paragraph, classic lol:

Frankie is a leverage boy, he has played that game all his life, lucky bastard! People stuffing money in your pocket for little interest, what the hell role with it. Anyone in here have a major league team given to him? Props to the Marvelous Bastard!

Now sell the team, asshole!

Assume that Manny stays with the club the entire season in 2010 — He will probably miss some scheduled games for rest by Joe, one or two a week, or at least once every 9 or 10 games. Then, some injury that nag him.

Whoever fills that 4th outfielder slot, I hope can be as productive as Pierre was. And not just 2 fly balls with warning track power, one D-P, and one K for those games.

26. Mark Timmons says:

Roger,

I’m glad you are back.

Miguel,

Glad too about you.

The X-Man is in the outfield: Xavier Paul! With an arm better than Kemp or Repko, good speed, great baserunning, excellent defense and surprising p-o-p, he will be our X-Factor! Repko will spell Ethier against tough lefties.

Badger,

I still do not think Manny was a good signing. Of course, I did not know he would be suspended, but I felt like he had no where to go but down. The 20 mil we are paying him would ave more than paid Cliff Lee. All I hope for now is that Manny will be motivated to have one final good year in order to get a new contract.

On arbitration:

I think most players will settle.

27. Mark Timmons says:

Complain all you want about the Pierre Trade (BTW, last Spring I said the ChiSox were the team he would go to, it just too longer thna I thought), but I guarantee Ned got all he could. Juan deserved to start and the Dodgers needed to get as many $$$$ as possible off the books.

Juan saved our bacon last year, but if Repko and Paul are healthy, we won’t miss him.

On Repko,

There’s more chance I will play the infield than Repko!

Mark, if that is true (about you playing in the Dodger infield) they do not wear metal spikes any longer . . . except when a player gets mad at someone.

29. lawdog says:

It’s good to see Roger back, safe and sound. (It must be tough taking 30 day cruises even if New Zealand is colder than the North Pole in December.)

Repko has shown flashes in years past, but that is ancient history now. He seems to have hit his “peak” about 3 or 4 years ago and has no more upside. Too bad. I really thought he’d make it some day.

We obviously need a new owner. Not just any owner, but an owner as rich as they come who really is a fan of major league baseball and the Dogs. I’d like to see O’Malley return, or Cuban, or, hell, anybody as long as he’s filthy rich and a major sports fan. Right now, the Dogs and their fans are like an aging prostitute that can’t go on turning $50 dollar tricks. We need a sugar daddy owner to come in and make a silk purse out of this old sow’s ear.

Any owner with the jack to build the team like Dr. Jerry Buss built the Lakers will do! You can’t make money in the business without spending it up the yin-yang! Perfectly Frank and the Sreaming Meany” are not interested in building a winner. They just want to milk this cash cow for all it’s worth! :shock:

30. Jamie's Lovechild says:

Okay, don’t get cocky, LawDog, and go to the well too often, Perfectly Frank and Screaming Meanie worked the first time.

Anyone speculating on who those two minor leaguers TBNL are? Maybe we got two great prospects, I haven’t heard.

“Mommy, Frank just gave me a dirty look! Have your boyfriend beat him up for me,”

31. Jamie's Lovechild says:

One more thing, speaking of Manny and PEDs:

That Flaxseed Oil kicks ass, I got to get me some!

32. Mark Timmons says:

Roger,

Well, at least I can now run.

But, they are timing me with a sundial…

That reminds me Mark, how is the hip doing???

I heard on XM Home Plate today, that the Dodgers have until Jan 7th or 8th to select the 2 players. That the list to pick from, should not be made public, it tends to frustrate the others on the list not selected — as to just what the Sox would think of them in their orgz.

“You are going to start hearing about this very soon.”

Already have. Not much to the story. A lot of doctors give hgh to patients for healing injuries. Dr. Galea has been a sports medicine doctor at the Olympic Games, is team physician for the Toronto Argonauts and a sports medicine consultant for numerous NFL players. Galea is legit, and it is very unlikely he gave Tiger roids.

Manny, if there all year, is one player that earns his money. He puts b.i.s. like no other Dodger. I think his was a good signing, especially since he was free the first half year. We’ll see how much the roids had to do with his success. If he can hit .300 with 30 and 100, this team will benefit from it. If he is hot the first half, look for the Dodgers to dump him at the deadline, swallowing part of his contract.

35. Mark Timmons says:

Roger,

21 weeks post-op.

I can take 2 steps at a time.

I can go down to the “catchers’ position” and come back up (20 times). I can also stay down 10 minutes.

Pain-free, but still not as strong as the other one. I have biked 12 miles and walked 4 miles.

I think it will be 6-8 months to full recovery.

I have been fortuneate!

36. Mark Timmons says:

Badger,

With Tiger, it boils down to character.

I don’t care and can’t prove it, but I would bet he did!

37. Mark Timmons says:

I wouldn’t cheat on my wife, because I love her…

and she would probably kill me if she found out.

Really!

Kill!

As in dead!

She’s not big, but I have to sleep sometime.

38. Jamie's Lovechild says:

Thank you for explicitly making my point about Tiger, Mark. Badger, somehow, some way missed it.

The PGA needs Tiger, or they might have to re-do itself. TV viewing is down more than half when he was out with that surgery awhile back.

Now, it will happen again.

If the “special stuff” was used / is used now — the PGA will have to deal him and them and us.

Hear that the DH is up for discussion again. Bring it on — or take it out of the AL, but make the leagues the same; that is, with the same rules.

40. lawdog says:

No more perfectly Frank and his former squeeze, the Screaming Meanie?

Ahhh well. All good things must pass they say…

Still, I must ask, will ceases never wonder?

I didn’t miss anything lovechild.

“Canadian Dr.Anthony Galea, Tiger’s Doctor, not a known prostitute, is under investigation for providing PEDs to athletes. You are going to start hearing about this very soon.”

I already know about it. I already read up on it, something I suggest you do. I checked out the doctore, I heard what Gerald Posner said about the issue and I dismissed it. Tiger has been a work-out warrior for a few years now, check out his routine sometime, and he has passed the drug tests. The media is digging around in the trash now, and guys like you bite on it. We are a National Enquirer nation, and I find that sad. Sad, but true.

“If you cheat on your wife (just once, but 10 times, 20 times), you will cheat with steroids.”

Bullsh*t. That’s a huge leap that you shouldn’t make Mark.

And I never said a word about Tiger Woods’ current problem. I think what he has done is tragic. But I just commented on the “you are going to be hearing more about this.” I won’t, because I won’t give it any of my attention. I think it would be a mature thing to now leave the man alone. But, I certainly don’t expect that to happen. Not in the U.S.. We need something to take our attention off the escalation of another war and a struggling economy.

Personally I think Tiger’s behavior is just another example of money being a lousy way of keeping score. Obviously Tiger is unfullfilled, proving to me that money and fame is overrated. His biggest problem is, he never should have gotten married. If he didn’t, nobody would be talking about this. As it is, I think it’s just – sad. It’s also none of my business.

What, the McJamie mess isn’t enough for you guys? If not, pick up another Enquirer and give us another story.

42. Jamie's Lovechild says:

you are such a sweet person, it must be hard being so nice.

Well have a MERRY CHRISTMAS, Badger (that will probably piss you off as well, Scrooge!)

43. Jamie's Lovechild says:

Here is an update on Tiger/PEDs

(Mr. Sunshine already knows all this stuff, so he doesn’t need to open the link, hell, he probably wrote the article, lol).

Scrooge? Because I read up on stuff and tell it like I see it you think I am a Scrooge? Here, your daily reading. Bring us something interesting later will you please:

I am a realist. Those who know me, and that doesn’t include you lovechild, know that actually I am a sweet guy. I have been around a while and am saddened at how this country has become so tabloid driven. We are sinking fast and part of the reason is too many people are too easily influenced by trashy spin. This country needs to get back to funding education. The dumbing down of America has worked.

On to what Mark insists we talk about here – the Dodgers:

We just dumped another solid ballplayer in Pierre. He is due $18.5M and the Dodgers are paying $10.5M. How in the world can you do this for a .300 hitter with speed and a .365 OBP? Just to save $8M? The Dodgers are in dire straights. We lose our best pitcher, a Gold Glove 2b spark plug and now the guy who helped carry us when Manny went down and we are hopeful to win a play-off series?

I just don’t see this team as a play-off caliber team. Not until their is new ownership.

Here’s a scenario I think we should all look for. We need Manny to come out smoking to have any chance to stay in the race. Let’s say for argument sake he does – at the July deadline we will ship him to a A.L. team along with cash for two bags of bagel chips to be named later. Anyone want to bet against that?

This team is in trouble. Budderhead Sellout needs to step in and do something about this. It is rapidly becoming way past time to get this storied franchise out of these people’s hands.

I have been saying it for years – the McCheaps need to go.

Nice link child, thanks for the information. Keep digging around in the trash, I am sure you will come up with something.

Here’s what a CBS report I read this morning says on the matter.

“One source describes the FBI investigation as “preliminary” and says it’s a “stretch” to link the probe to Woods. Officials indicate they are still trying to determine if U.S. laws were violated by Galea, reports CBS News correspondent Kelly Wallace.”

Other than you, who really cares if Tiger used hgh therapy (which there is no evidence to support) on his knee injury?